Willysmagic
    Willysmagic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

USC sucks balls

What a bunch of worthless phucks this team is going to cost me a huge teaser. Talk about a sorry as defense they are losing to the pathetic ND team. I sure didn't see this coming.

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Notre Dame is really good this year. How could you not see this coming? Notre Dame is 5-1 ATS this year. The fact you called Notre Dame pathetic shows you don't watch much college football.

TexasBooster
    TexasBooster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

lol@this chump laying $ on the Trojans!!

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by Willysmagic View Post
    What a bunch of worthless phucks this team is going to cost me a huge teaser. Talk about a sorry as defense they are losing to the pathetic ND team. I sure didn't see this coming.
    Dumbass

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by Willysmagic View Post

the stanford loss and them scoring 16 at home to washington weren't red flags they sucked? sorry man, thats pure stupidity on your part.

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Lot of people bet USC. I understand that USC has good and solid talent, but Notre Dame is a very good football team this year. This is not the Notre Dame team of the last few years where they were probably higher ranked than they should have been. This Irish team is a playoff contender. They're the real deal. They have a lot of good and solid talent, some of which will be first round draft picks. They should have beat Clemson. They outplayed the Tigers that game but fumbled the game away and made dumb mistakes in bad weather. That game at Stanford the last game of the season will be a beauty.

Willysmagic
    Willysmagic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

Thought they were worth teasing didn't play them straight. Seahawkharry calling anyone a dumb ass is hilarious. He makes this statement because of a past post. Eat a dick Harry your team sucks balls and your name here is pathetic. Something tells me you became a Seahawk fan recently.