Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't forget to leave me a tip at the pay window! :)

BYU -7 has the defense to contain the option of Georgia Tech, and I would be surprised if they do not cover easily.

The under is a very good play on the Texas State/UL Monroe game. Under 50

Baylor -17 at Kansas State. - Kansas State has very little chance to keep this under 17.

Texas A&M -6 at Mississippi - for the same reason as Baylor, Mississippi cannot keep up offensively with Texas A&M. They also had the extra week to prepare, and have there great receiver Evans back this week. Manziel is to good and will get them a cover.

Wyoming -14 at home against New Mexico - Wyoming is a good team, has more talent in the key positions, and plays well at home.

Oregon -13.5 at Washington - People underestimate the defense of Oregon.

LSU -6.5 Yes they have been struggling on the defensive side, but Florida has no offense. With LSU playing at home they will cover.

Oregon State/Washington State over 59. This is going to be an offensive show to watch.

This is the week of the favorites taking you to the pay window!
    Don't forget to leave me a tip while you are there!
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 10-08-13 at 09:06 PM.
    Points Awarded:

hunter8720 gave Urbanwildlife 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Urbanwildlife

Added Chicago Bears -bought it down to 3. The New York Giants are banged up and in disarray.
    Added Seattle Seahawks at home against Tennessee, where they are unbeatable, and bought it down to 10
    Added USC -5.5
    Added Arizona 2nd half over 10.5

Added Ohio -18 at home against Central Michigan. This is the 3rd straight away game for this bad Central Michigan team.
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 10-11-13 at 01:13 AM.

Skinsbaby
    Skinsbaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 199

ME like! BYU hmmmmm rest I like

Urbanwildlife

Bears, 2nd half on Arizona, and USC all allowed me to take the beautiful stroll to the pay window tonight! Looking forward to taking it many times again on Saturday, and then enjoying those ice cold beers in celebration!

FranchisePlayer
    U MAD BRO!?
    FranchisePlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1970

Nice Night

Urbanwildlife

Muy aprecionado amigo! Looking forward to taking the stroll to the pay window many times on Saturday and with Seattle on Sunday!

Bucky buck
    Bucky buck's Avatar Become A Pro!

yes....see you at the window.....my card is very similiar

Rutgers
    LSU
    Scoregon
    Baylor
    TAMU

thinking about tossing that BYU in there for good measure! thoughts on it at -7?

tcarn01
    Shockers!!!!!
    tcarn01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

well, since he has it at -7 in his original post his thoughts are it's a good idea wouldn't you think?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky buck View Post
    yes....see you at the window.....my card is very similiar

Rutgers
    LSU
    Scoregon
    Baylor
    TAMU

thinking about tossing that BYU in there for good measure! thoughts on it at -7?

Bucky buck
    Bucky buck's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tcarn01 View Post
    well, since he has it at -7 in his original post his thoughts are it's a good idea wouldn't you think?
    ya, i suppose i overlooked that, as i thought it had changed....thanks for your insight

Cougsky17
    Cougsky17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 284

Oregon State/Washington State over 59. This is going to be an offensive show to watch.

This game will probably hit 90.

Urbanwildlife

Good luck to all of you who commented above, and I will see you at the pay window tomorrow!

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

BYU is the play the line line looks a little high to me........gl

Urbanwildlife

Yes BYU is taking us to the pay window!

Urbanwildlife

Quote Originally Posted by Cougsky17 View Post

This game will probably hit 90.
    You are correct on your assumption! See you at the pay window tomorrow for a ice cold beer!

JM17
    JM17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

I have lsu on the spread and I'm nervous about it. Florida kind of has an offense with murphy now

JabooFootball
    JabooFootball's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't consider 24 points against Arkansas to be formidable offense (7 points were defense).

Fettirooski
    Fettirooski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

I agree with you on this being a week for the favorites my man. I have LSU and a&m also. Although I disagree with you on BYU, They lost to a BAD UVA team and Georgia Tech offense has only stammered vs. Virginia Tech who is one of my top 3 defenses in the nation. BOL bro and check out my picks if you get a chance.

BRed325
    Swerrve
    BRed325's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice picks man. Also on Texas A&M, Oregon, LSU and the Oregon/Washington Over. Bout time you made a thread, followed you a lot last season thru Murray Roth. Visited the pay window quite a bit with your insight. Hopefully the trend will continue. BOL. See you in line.

Urbanwildlife

Good ole Murray! I have actually checked to see if he was posting on several occasions this year but no luck. We really had some good times last year on the "in game" threads especially.

I was posting here in preseason, but when the first game of the season game came along a few antagonists decided to ruin the forum with there bullshit, and when the moderators here had no interest what so ever in doing there jobs, several of us who took our time to break down teams, and share the fruits of our hard work left the forum to go elsewhere, so I have not been posting any information on here, just making comments from time to time, but things seem to be tranquil now, so I decided to post again, and see how it goes. Had a couple rough weeks, and took a week off to let the black cloud go over, but over all it has been an excellent year, and will be even more so after this weekend games! You know I am all about positive thinking and positive energy! Hopefully this year can bring me the success last year did, as it ended up being quite the memorable year for me, unbelievable actually.

Thank you for coming on the thread, and lets once again share some cold ones upon departing the pay window!
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 10-11-13 at 10:26 PM.

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

GL with your card this week. Haven't seen you post since last year. Lots of threads get buried. I'm with you on BYU and LSU, laying 6 1/2 on each. Paid a little extra juice (-118) on BYU to get off the 7, but see Cougars and Tigers both winning by 10. BYU should have no issues going against Tech option. Travel, home field and elevation should all play to Cougars favor.

Going against Johnny Football and taking Ol Miss + 6 1/2 @ home. Gut feeling that this game will be close, down to the wire. Rebs will be fired up for this one, coming off 2 straight losses. Just can't trust that A&M D. Should be a good game and may the best team cover.

Staying away from WYO. QB Smith has looked sharp, but still have a bad taste in my mouth from a beating I took with them against Texas State. That 3 + hour weather delay didn't help, but I'm going to have to see that Cowboy D look a little better since last game.

Have some teasers with Baylor, Stanford, Oregon, OKL, Miss St + Mizzu.

Really like Ball St laying 13 1/2 against Kent State. Cards O is explosive, been on them every week and 5-1 ATS. Worth a look and if less confident, parlay Ball St with the Over + 62 1/2. I'm on that also, fairly large.

Last week the Cardinals of Ball St hung 48 on UVA. On that same weekend KENT ST surrendered an eye opening 698 yards to Northern Illinois.

Let's cash some tickets!

Urbanwildlife

Pivotpoint, who happens to be one of my favorites here on the forum, great to see you, and you can see from a previous post on this thread why I have not posted anything but comments until now. In hindsight, I would probably have laid off the Texas A&M play, but I took Texas A&M because of having that extra week to rest and prepare. The Rebs are going to come out very strong with that home field crowd going crazy, but I feel if Texas A&M can handle them the first half, the 2nd half they will pull away. Ball State has also been very good for me this year. I missed taking them this week only by error.

Looking forward to having a reunion at the pay window tomorrow!

ChrisInTheMist
    ChrisInTheMist's Avatar Become A Pro!

Which of these is the best play to bet 2 units on?

BlitzTheBooks
    BlitzTheBooks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1212

Quote Originally Posted by Pivotpoint View Post

Staying away from WYO. QB Smith has looked sharp, but still have a bad taste in my mouth from a beating I took with them against Texas State. That 3 + hour weather delay didn't help, but I'm going to have to see that Cowboy D look a little better since last game.
    You and me both on that WYO/TEX ST game. Don't think I'll forget that loss anytime soon. Had them on the spread, and they were the final leg on two NICE ML parlay's

Urbanwildlife

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisInTheMist View Post
    Which of these is the best play to bet 2 units on?
    Are you looking for moneyline plays or spreads?

ChrisInTheMist

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    Are you looking for moneyline plays or spreads?
    Spreads. .

Urbanwildlife

If I was going to take two plays right now I would take the Washington State/Oregon State game over 62 is what I have it available at, and I would take Baylor -17. Baylor is an equal to Oregon this year on offense, and I see no way in hell that Kansas State can stay with them.

ChrisInTheMist

If I was going to take two plays right now I would take the Washington State/Oregon State game over 62 is what I have it available at, and I would take Baylor -17. Baylor is an equal to Oregon this year on offense, and I see no way in hell that Kansas State can stay with them.
    Oregons at o76 on bookmaker id like to do Baylor but I always lose when the spread is that high lol

Urbanwildlife

Consider Nebraska -14. Purdue is not a good team at all, and Nebraska is playing well with Armstrong at quarterback.

There is no way that Bookmaker has the over on the Oregon STATE/Washington State game at 76. They do have the Oregon/Washington game at 76 however.
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 10-12-13 at 12:08 AM.

Pivotpoint

Pivotpoint, who happens to be one of my favorites here on the forum, great to see you, and you can see from a previous post on this thread why I have not posted anything but comments until now. In hindsight, I would probably have laid off the Texas A&M play, but I took Texas A&M because of having that extra week to rest and prepare. The Rebs are going to come out very strong with that home field crowd going crazy, but I feel if Texas A&M can handle them the first half, the 2nd half they will pull away. Ball State has also been very good for me this year. I missed taking them this week only by error.

Looking forward to having a reunion at the pay window tomorrow!

Yep, looked around after and saw the thread. I hear ya with the some of the stuff I read. I'm having a great year so far, but nobody wins them all. Seems like a handful of guys are just waiting for somebody to be wrong. They get more satisfaction when guys lose. Odd. All I care about is my account balance at the end of the day.

I'm not finished with my entire card. Things can get rather fluid depending on early action, live betting and how some of my card plays out.

You know darn well, I'll be seeing you at the cashier. C'mon man.

gl

Last edited by Pivotpoint; 10-12-13 at 12:08 AM. Reason: spl

JabooFootball
    JabooFootball's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you like Baylor them betting them in the first half is a good play. 70% of their scoring is in the first half this year!

Urbanwildlife

Good point JabooFootball, and thanks for providing your input.

Urbanwildlife

Pivotpoint your avatar is driving me crazy, as she is looking as sexy as sexy can be!

Pivotpoint

Urban, yes, that cowgirl is smoking hot and admired at every glance.

Good example on last post (A&M/OL MISS). Saw you jumped in. I do my numbers on a spread sheet and know everything I can going into a game. Even the thought that I didn't know which team played which is comical to me.

I've got my betting screens open, espn on and popping around. More than a few brews in this guy. Multi-tasking. I was just talking about a bet with LSU Tigers and with Tigs on mind somehow typed LSU subconsciously vs Auburn Tigers. Could have sworn I typed Tigers. Took seconds for guys to rip. I made a mistake technically, but #'s are rarely off. Whatever, I guess. Like I said, all I care about is my balance @ the end of the day. See you at the window.

Urbanwildlife

Just like I had posted, and I see you used my words as well, you made a simple mistake, just like we all have done at some point. I do that shit all the time, where I have a thought in my head what I want to express, but then my mind wanders on to something else, and I end up typing the latest thought. lol

Urbanwildlife

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisInTheMist View Post
    Oregons at o76 on bookmaker id like to do Baylor but I always lose when the spread is that high lol
    North Texas-6 would also be an excellent play for you to strongly consider.

1234 ... Last