LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I have no idea where you guys dream up your lines, but tell me where you got in at -4, and no "Local" B.S. You clowns have to learn to stop making up your own lines. No one believes you. The line is between 5 and 5 1/2 all over Vegas and off shore. Pass.
    Line actually opened Florida -3.5 and -4 was available until around 11:30am ET yesterday, so the line was accurate at the time this thread was made.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have no idea where you guys dream up your lines, but tell me where you got in at -4, and no "Local" B.S. You clowns have to learn to stop making up your own lines. No one believes you. The line is between 5 and 5 1/2 all over Vegas and off shore. Pass.
    I see one of many line histories showing it at under 4 and 4. It was an accurate thread title.
    Attached Images  

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Obviously today is the first time youve seen the line and have the nerve to discredit someone, you didnt even go back and look just started spewing nonsense.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Line opened -4 on Sunday. But anyway. If I like Missouri should I wait for a -6 or does it go back towards Missouri.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by JTrain View Post
    Yeah, on AIM

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Obviously today is the first time youve seen the line and have the nerve to discredit someone, you didnt even go back and look just started spewing nonsense.

all littlegirlQH does is troll, as he has no life
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: teaserpleaser

gregmav1
    gregmav1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1350

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    Line opened -4 on Sunday. But anyway. If I like Missouri should I wait for a -6 or does it go back towards Missouri.
    If I were to guess I would say it will slightly sway towards Florida as the week goes on.

jtoler

Squares pushing this thing, lets see if they have the guts to keep betting it up to 6, 6.5 and 7, I doubt it. This is typical of the kids seeing a team they feel dominated a team thats supposed to be much better. Plain and simple Ole Miss didnt show up, qb is average at best, and Florida was at home. Florida's qb is improving each week I will say, would be much better if this game was in November so UF could feel the cold weather. I suspect the line to ease back down during the week and definitely by gametime.
    Last edited by jtoler; 10-06-15 at 04:40 PM.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Everybody calling for a letdown the guys on LSU tiger rag radio just said the same thing called for mizzu beating gators straight up due to "prime letdown spot" ..guess we'll see I'm already locked in online ...more Friday when I hit vegas. I'll have to see it to believe it.

Mirrapro
    Mirrapro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Even if people are blowing smoke up the ass of Florida for the Ole Miss win you are gonna take a freshman QB and a couple points? This could end up with mizzu in a hole quick with no way of digging themselves out.

gregmav1

I'm not saying I'm going to be taking Mizzou, but our young QB is looking like he's going to be great. It's very true that hes extremely young and a true freshman, but he's an upgrade from our previous Junior QB. Don't let that be a reason you decide to take Florida.

teaserpleaser

He's okay for a pup lets not act like he's chase Daniel or something I'll be the first one in here saying he's great if he doesn't throw 3+ picks vs that gators secondary which is a real possibility. You'll see what happens when you play cupcakes then play a legit solid team with next level talent it's a shock to the system.

gregmav1

Yeah I mean if we do pull the upset and win the game, it won't be because of him, it will be because of our D. But I think D gives us the chance to win and therefore all he needs to do is put up a couple TDs and get in range for a few FGs and we got a shot at taking the win.

teaserpleaser

Why do you think the mizzu defense is good? I mean they played some shitty offenses uconn is horrible gamecocks aren't very good arkansas st isn't very good.

gregmav1

Last year our D was amazing. People knew it was good but I still think it was underrated. This year same story, we've had some hurt guys off and on a few games but now all our starters are healthy and we just have a quietly very good defense. We create lots of turnovers and get at the QB.

If you look back at all our past few seasons, Mizzou alllllways starts slow and then begins to play a lot better as the season rolls along. I think this will be something like 20-17 florida. Real close game, mizzou could scrap out a win though if a turnover or two go our way.

JTrain
    JTrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1464

TheSchafe
    TheSchafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

Missouri is the play. Spread and ML. Regression to the mean.
    Last edited by TheSchafe; 10-06-15 at 11:51 PM. Reason: Autocorrect, as always...

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Really think this is going to be a grinding, low risk game on Florida's part. They have no reason to take chances early. Mizzu has no offense. Florida plays it safe and controls the game. Really liking the UNDER!!

JTrain
    JTrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1464

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Weird line of the week...

How is Missouri going to score?
    They aren't

teaserpleaser

tried to tell you usually when I've watched all the games for both teams i'm deadly I know what you are and what you aren't ....easy $$$ there is ugly easy money that wont look so easy because its ugly football but in the end the team that was supposed to win will win because they have to.

First 12