recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Best bet to upset week 4…….

Either big or small dog doesn't matter.

Cincinnati, BYU, *Southern Mississippi*, Ohio University, *Texas Tech*

A few games still don't have lines out as of yet and i'm interested in the Utah Oregon line. I do think Utah will be the dog and i would like them if they are. Slim week, but i think potential is in several of the games mentioned. what's your take?

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Pretty sure no line in Oregon game as unsure if Adams will be back at QB this week

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

I've hit one every week so far. Let's make it three!

BYU (+5.5) - Love BYU too here recon. Well put together team. They kept it close the whole time at UCLA, which tells me that pound for pound, they're right about equal. What would the line be in this same matchup vs Michigan? UCLA -10? Bad line here boys, take advantage. Wrong team favored.

UCONN (+6.5) - There's a reason this line got hammered down to where it is now, and it's still good for a ML play. Books haven't caught up to how much improved Diaco has this team in a very short amount of time. You never know what you're getting when you pay an option school, but it's worth a ML play for sure. Maybe not wrong team favored, but good ML value.

Deep sleeper

Miami Ohio (+21) -- Came out of nowhere to scare Cincy at home. WKU has been sketchy, even though they're undefeated. On a shitty card for week 3, this is the best possibility I could find for a longshot.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: recon1

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    I've hit one every week so far. Let's make it three!

BYU (+5.5) - Love BYU too here recon. Well put together team. They kept it close the whole time at UCLA, which tells me that pound for pound, they're right about equal. What would the line be in this same matchup vs Michigan? UCLA -10? Bad line here boys, take advantage. Wrong team favored.

UCONN (+6.5) - There's a reason this line got hammered down to where it is now, and it's still good for a ML play. Books haven't caught up to how much improved Diaco has this team in a very short amount of time. You never know what you're getting when you pay an option school, but it's worth a ML play for sure. Maybe not wrong team favored, but good ML value.

Deep sleeper

Miami Ohio (+21) -- Came out of nowhere to scare Cincy at home. WKU has been sketchy, even though they're undefeated. On a shitty card for week 3, this is the best possibility I could find for a longshot.
    I like the first two, but i'm always skeptical of the service academy schools, but i do like Navy in this spot.

I think Western Kentucky hasn't piqued yet. Interesting and something to run numbers on nonetheless.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Either big or small dog doesn't matter.

Cincinnati, BYU, *Southern Mississippi*, Ohio University, *Texas Tech*

A few games still don't have lines out as of yet and i'm interested in the Utah Oregon line. I do think Utah will be the dog and i would like them if they are. Slim week, but i think potential is in several of the games mentioned. what's your take?
    Bookmaker has Oregon -13.5

SquareBetNoMore
    SquareBetNoMore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1833

Mizzou and its inept offense are due to crank up... They have a chance to pull the small upset.

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Bookmaker has Oregon -13.5
    Interesting.

Ran #'s and looks like Oregon will have a high probability to win, but VERY high probablity not to cover.

I'll play Utah +, but will scratch as a possibile ML Utah win.

Memento
    Short Term Memory Loss Required
    Memento's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 480

I wouldn't bet on Oregon to cover anything with their defense.