JUSTWINBABY
    JUSTWINBABY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Neb~ariz

Arizona +3(2units) Ive spent several hours looking over this game. Looking mainly to see If Nebraska could somehow get it’s act together on Offense. I concluded that they probably will play this game as par for the year…Conservative on Offense and trust the defense…It got them this far BUT Arizona has a pretty stout defense themselves! In these big games when one subject is off the Charts on all the yakking The other Team rallies to 110% effort…The Subject in this Game is Alllllllllllllll Nebraska defense….all the News media, all the ESPN’S Hype is about the Black shirts…Look out! Arizona QB Nick Foles … Set High school career records for passing yards (5,658) and passing TDs (56), breaking marks previously held by Drew Brees (New Orleans Saints) The Kid is a very good qb! ..Cant say Much for Neb qb Lee, His dad was a NfL QB and quite frankly He wasn’t no good ether …Arizona’s defense in my opinion has to feel slighted by all the Mass hysteria about the Black shirts…Arizona is being called the No Name defense But they got some names!… This is the Cats best defensive line in at least a decade…Defensive end Ricky Elmore finished the regular season with a Pac-10-best 10.5 sacks….Defensive tackle Earl Mitchell is a possible mid-round NFL draft pick…Arizona has 34 sacks on the year…Both defense will swarm…who’s offense do I want to trust more to play mistake free? Arizona….how will Arizona score? I say field position and special teams and sprinkle in some turnovers from Lee and Roy Helu who does drop the rock some..

Arizona’s return men... Travis Cobb has a school-record 729 yards in kickoff returns this season and took one 95 yards to the house.... And Arizona has Bug Wright, who has returned Only 11 punts this year but is averaging 19.2 yards and brought one back the distance. took one to the house out of 11!!

Conclusion: I dont feel comfortable taking the Corn Huskers as a favorite..It don't feel right....Cornhuskers are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games as a favorite....Wildcats are 9-3 ATS in their last 12 games as an underdog.

moodyt2
    Roll Tide
    moodyt2's Avatar Become A Pro!

im teasing arizona +9 and under

theplagy
    Spurs !
    theplagy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

good writeup

JUSTWINBABY
    JUSTWINBABY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Ok...gonna try to bail some on this mess...
    2nd half
    Neb+ 1/2(2units) Stoops