ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

One reason I'm on the Dawgs

Louisville has a DB I think his number is 18 or 19. He is the worst NCAA player I have seen all year. Georgia only has to work this fool. Don't bet the house on either team! Try to watch this dip shyt. Last time I seen him he had dreads. Enjoy and GL!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

So you don't trust a stout Ville defense because of 1 guy. Yet do trust Bulldogs suspect unit that struggles quite a bit?? Makes perfect sense

ZINISTER

He got an INT in the game. It was the first play the back-up was in after a Louie turnover. Georgia left a bunch of points on the field. Not sure if you ever heard of the saying a defense is only as good as its weakest player. The new Georgia OC attacked the Louie Defenses strength, their rush defense. After seeing the QB's for the Dawgs I understood. But the kid I speak of is terrible. He will not make a tackle unless he can jump on the ball carriers back. He watched Chubb run by him a few times then chased him. Bad bet on my part! I couldn't have imagined one guy running for 266 yards against a STOUT Louie D. GL the rest of the way fellow RAIDER fan!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah good call dude I just had Ville +10 in a 3t par thinking it would be closer. Georgia hasn't really impressed me at all since early in year. Sucks about Harbaugh was still holding out a little hope. Go Raiders

ZINISTER

I've hear Del Rio and some other re-tread. I got a buddy in Napa Valley just gave him a New Years shout out. Asked him about the head coaching job. Should have something on it. Who you like 2mrw? Bama/OSU Ducks/FSU I'm an Ohio resident and Buckeye fan. I think we get smoked. Other one not sure about. Peace and Good Luck

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Del Rio?!? Fml!!!!! Got Fsu +9 and Missouri -4.5 locked in tomorrow so far. On Miss St -4 bough hk tonight. Leaned Tech originally but kinda leary of those trip option teams in bowls. And Miss St now can be the local state heroes after watching Ole Missy get her mud pushed in lol. Think Bama wins no doubt and likely cover. I see line steaming down if it gets closer to that 7 I will likely bite and open a teaser as well. I'm a Sparty guy and leaning that way as well. Bol

ZINISTER

I like em all but Mizzu. I don't look shyt up, but I think they lost to Indiana. Not going to touch the early tilts. Going to take some big swings at my book on the two late games. I gotta take a team that hasn't lost in a couple seasons +9. I am going to take Bama and will get a good price with my local book. Call him at the last minute. GL Murph

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah these bowls are tough man. Honestly I been mostly tailing Lucky overall if I agree. Got new work schedule this fall and been working Saturday's so college not my strong point I'm more a pro guy anyhow which is why I lean on guys I trust like Lucky for kid ball. Miss st was a disaster and even mentioned in his thread I liked Tech oh well:/

Think that Fsu pick is strong tho and like the Zoo cause they can stop the run which is all Minny has really. Tigs solid on both sides tho offensive and think they get it done. Can see both arguments tho I was on Minny few times this year like I was with G -Tech and really respect what they are doing and hopefully don't get knocked down in bowls twice by teams I liked in reg season. Spartys lean comes down to smash mouth. Been a big fan of backing that style vs cupcake getting pts since I started in this biz not just cause I'm a fan. You probably seen me say many times here fade Oak especially vs Donks so I'm no homer or fanboy. Watched gm vs Oregon tho and we stomped them 1h controlled tempo etc. Think we can pull this out vs Oregon Jr. with an even weaker defense. Good winnin Raider
    Last edited by R.P. McMurphy; 01-01-15 at 07:19 AM.

ZINISTER

Love the insight on your team and the minny Oregon comparison. I like to put my money on physical teams with good defense and MSU has Baylor in those two phases of the game. Got me an early pick now. That's why I think Bama beats up on my Buckeyes. Our defense hasn't shut down anyone except Whiskey a few weeks ago. Come to find out their coach was already leaving and could care less about that game. We brought in a guy to assist our ex-head coach now our D-Coor(Fickle) he sucks! They have the secondary some what straightened out. Meaning guys are no longer running free down the field wide open. The media keeps talking about our interior D-line because they have nothing else to talk about. Bama will have it easy in whatever they decided to do. The one unknown is our QB. He has a cannon! He comes from good high school program modeled after Miami U. Ted Ginns dad runs it. Glenville is the name. He was low on the depth charts for a reason. He has a MLB attitude playing QB. Bama needs to get to him early and disrupt him. He will run over some Bama defeners today. If they put him out its curtains for OSU. I'm taking MSU, FSU and Bama. GL

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah that's a big reason I like Bama here. Got zero trust in Osu defense here and that's going back several years. No slamming Osu here I'm not like that and Loved your hoops team with Craft there and did well with them. But this biz ain't about feelings or bias!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Craft was an absolute beast tho and had a lionheart. Watched a Osu gm last year where he dropped down in paint cause they were shorthanded if I remember and guarded a 4 or 5 spot?!? That shit was insane but he will always be one of my fave collegiate athletes.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Not saying it was a "total" rig job. But been watching/playing sports for 30+ years now. Only been in the biz about 5 but have have come to terms with how things work. I imagine you do also things aren't always up and up and OSU was not 59-0 or whatever better than Wisco especially with a 3 stringer. Think Wisco was gonna dump that gm no matter what for B-10 to have a playoff rep especially with contract coming up. So think they are a bit overvalued here although a very good team but with suspect D?!?.....