daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

FSU isn't putting some hamburger in there. McGuire isn't bad

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16133

Quote Originally Posted by zola View Post
    Not males still being actively investigated for rape in the current climate is all I'm saying.

Like Jimbo Fisher said, it was spontaneous, but sometimes you have to be AWARE and SMART.

FSU just protecting themselves and that's perfectly fine I think. How many chances you gonna give the kid?
    just glad social media didn't exist when I was growing up....I might still not have a job....😎

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Got a funny feeling we could see Oklahoma and Florida St both go down tomorrow night.....chaos early in the season. Love it.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Game does not mean as much now

All the hype is gone

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    The right move for yelling something 99% of males have said whether in college or not?? Cmon man!!!!

if it was the one thing this would be a non story. Its the multiple incidents. Kids just killing his draft stock

zola
    zola's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1210

I personally don't think Clemson can overcome FSU defense in tough environment.

Like someone above said, McGuire isn't bad. All he has to do is put up a 28.

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Got a funny feeling we could see Oklahoma and Florida St both go down tomorrow night.....chaos early in the season. Love it.

I'd love that

Vegas39

See how he handles the pressure with it all on him now.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Can't anyone make a decision and stick with it any more? Shit is getting ridiculous.

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Can't anyone make a decision and stick with it any more? Shit is getting ridiculous.

you will recant this statement by morning

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

I wish fsu would go down...and I would certainly love to see ou go down, if I didn't have money on them. I think both roll easy tho tomm. Fsu gets down to 10 or less and I am dumping on it.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    if it was the one thing this would be a non story. Its the multiple incidents. Kids just killing his draft stock
    But I went to FSU....so it's not right....lol

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    But I went to FSU....so it's not right....lol
    Well no ones perfect lol

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Well no ones perfect lol
    Hahaha...but I'm as close as one can get....😇

Stelio Kontos
    Stelio Kontos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

FSU is stacked. Noles cover original line.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    FSU is stacked. Noles cover original line.
    I like the way you think pal!!!

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

WInston had a hard time putting those amounts up against Okie St and Clemson has way better athletes than the Cowboys...and think about it from a player standpoint...the backup isn't nearly as ready for a full game scheme and the speed and routine that goes with it. Especially an inexperienced soph backup QB at FSU. Also have to think about the timing between him and receivers...how many reps has he gotten before this big change. Just wait for it....

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    i thought this would drop to more like 11 myself
    I honestly thought game would be entirely off the board after Winston announcement (out of game)

Line should be more like single digits. I was thinking 9. But FSU's defense is good enough to cause turnovers and shutdown Clemson. Vegas isn't going to be middled here. Can't wait to see the outcome of this game point wise.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Vegas already had the 1h line out so the game line is not going to be that hard to put out

sandman0713

WInston had a hard time putting those amounts up against Okie St and Clemson has way better athletes than the Cowboys...and think about it from a player standpoint...the backup isn't nearly as ready for a full game scheme and the speed and routine that goes with it. Especially an inexperienced soph backup QB at FSU. Also have to think about the timing between him and receivers...how many reps has he gotten before this big change. Just wait for it....
    They may have way better athletes than okie st...but their d sucks balls. They had better athletes than okie st the last two years as well...yet they have given up 100 to fsu in those 2 games. Don't really care enough to get into an argument over it...and I would love to see Clemson win...but I am pretty sure fsu is gonna take them out behind the wood shed and whip that ass. I got way too much bet tomm...so not gonna touch it I guess. Too many unknowns as well like you said. Gl tomm guys with whatever you bet.

muffmoolah
    muffmoolah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1273

Well the reason why it only dropped so little is because the book knew he wasn't going to play a few days ago. It was already built into the line At 14.5 lol. His parents gave away there tickets a few days ago because "they didn't think he would play". I mean what more do you want it has been common knowledge since he has been out first half. I have a feeling the book is going to clean up on this one lol all you "sharps" pounding a line that was already had equity of him not playing in it already. Book had a big victory today I will tell you that.

zola
    zola's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1210

Quote Originally Posted by muffmoolah View Post
    Well the reason why it only dropped so little is because the book knew he wasn't going to play a few days ago. It was already built into the line At 14.5 lol. His parents gave away there tickets a few days ago because "they didn't think he would play". I mean what more do you want it has been common knowledge since he has been out first half. I have a feeling the book is going to clean up on this one lol all you "sharps" pounding a line that was already had equity of him not playing in it already. Book had a big victory today I will tell you that.

Hombre what's up pal

jjgold

I still think Flor St wins

Can you imagine if they lose??

Winston a villian forever

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Clemson gonna fuk the in the pussie boys

jjgold

Dos anyone have the video of this incident??

I cannot find it

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Been almost 2 years since fsu lost

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Dos anyone have the video of this incident??

I cannot find it
    There isn't one....yet....thinking that might be reason for the change in suspension...surely someone got it on camera and Might have more to it than a jokingly yelled comment. University scared TMZ or DeadSpin going to send it viral.

jjgold

THis is strange

no video??

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

i would love that. I can't stand the big 12 or acc.

anyway just wanted to say jimbo fisher is an idiot. I hope FSU loses today so this coach gets blamed for throwing FSU's season down the drain.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

I hit clemson 14.5 and ml small. One of my buddies owes me a round of golf if fsu loses a game. Probably throwing money away but it'll make for some good entertainment to watch if clemson can keep it close

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    I hit clemson 14.5 and ml small. One of my buddies owes me a round of golf if fsu loses a game. Probably throwing money away but it'll make for some good entertainment to watch if clemson can keep it close
    Clemson will win. Jameis "Crab Legs" Winston is the only good player on that team.

Jimbo vs Dabo the battle of the redneck coaches yeeehaaawwww

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Fukkin can't stand Winston. Am I jealous? Absolutely, I wanna go onto campus rape and steal and not get into any trouble until I yell "Fukk her in the Pussy" then all i miss is one gameafter all a that. I would no doubt have a 4some afterward with 3 retarded girls that don't know any better? Yea I'm jealous.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Can someone tell me what he DID? I can't find it anywhere, including the main ESPN story, and it is fukkin annoying me! Can't comment until I know what the fukk he did.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    love that they flip flopped on a Friday night long after being locked in on Florida st ML in a number of parlays ....1 half is one thing but the whole game is another I heard the backup is a scrub his stats look good but that's mop up duty getting jameis sloppy seconds.

sandman0713

Ok...disregard my earlier posts. I am a moron...lol. I will take my 3 unit loss...and I hope these sry chumps lose to clemson. Still think ou will pull away in 2nd tho.

First 123 Last