stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Great to see, they need to get their share of Bowl money too. The people currently there did nothing wrong and are not part of the past. Also if you're ever up there and want to get faced I suggest the Dark Horse and pitchers of Monkeyboy - make sure you're walking after. Wake up the next day get your shit together and do a brick oven pizza at Faccia Luna on Atherton.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by khaden View Post
    this argument makes me want to scream and I hear it all the time ! The sanctions were meant to punish Ped State and the program for participating in and covering up children being victimized in unthinkable ways!!! Yes the current players suffered but they all had the chance to transfer without penalty. Personally I think Ped state should have gotten the death penalty. And for the record I live in central Pennsylvania and WAS a huge Ped state and JoePa fan my entire life.

You out can argue and split hairs all you want as to what individual (Payerno, Curly,Spanier) was more to blame- fact is it doesn't matter- they all played a hand in it and as an institution and program they
    were responsible therefore the program and institution needs to suffer the consequences.
    The weakest arguments about many things in this world have "it's for the kids" in them. In this case, it not only has nothing to do with the punishment, but the punishment they argue against "is for the kids". And not just the kids at Penn St.

Bunch of weak followers blind without their hero worship

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Great to see, they need to get their share of Bowl money too. The people currently there did nothing wrong and are not part of the past. Also if you're ever up there and want to get faced I suggest the Dark Horse and pitchers of Monkeyboy - make sure you're walking after. Wake up the next day get your shit together and do a brick oven pizza at Faccia Luna on Atherton.
    I hope the entire campus burns to the ground tonight. Then I'd fly there and go eat at your stupid brick oven pizza place. Nothing like a finding a thread to pimp a couple places you got touched at.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post

It's Thursday Night. $5 Monkey Boys.

First 123