coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

A Thursday gift for you

Taking UTSA + pts. I would wait to get over 7. I am hoping it could even jump to 10, but anything over 7 should be good. Will also sprinkle a little ML on this. I think UTSA has a real shot to beat them.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

What makes you think they will cover against a offensive powerhouse like Arizona? Tell me who UTSA has stopped that was an elite program? Last week they did not stop Houston, Houston stopped themselves with all the turnovers, and by playing there worse game in years. It had nothing to do with play of UTSA.
    Before calling your post a gift I suggest you do a little due diligence, as you will be surprised at what you may find. Do you even know the outcome of the game last year between these two teams???

I know my post sounds like I am calling you out in a negative way, but that is not its intent, I solely want to know for discussion purposes why you think UTSA will cover this game.

Briefcase
    Briefcase's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

You are definitely with the bookmakers with UTSA. I hate to go against Thursday home dogs, but I'm going with Arizona here.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Briefcase View Post
    You are definitely with the bookmakers with UTSA. I hate to go against Thursday home dogs, but I'm going with Arizona here.
    Smart choice and I explained it in another thread regarding this game.

bob6199
    bob6199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

not going to touch it, home game with a very senior heavy team, could easily get killed or win.