GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Baylor at -32.5

For their opening game in the new McLane Stadium in Waco, Texas on Sunday night.

I live in the area and let me tell you it is one nice stadium!

Do you guys think Baylor covers this many points against SMU?

I see Baylor winning but will it be by this many points?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Youhave my sincere condolences for having to live in that area. To answer your question, it all depends of Baylor's defense. They will score as many points as they want to, but will their defense give up points to a rather poor SMU offense? Remember Baylor has a major disadvantage when it comes to getting into the playoff. They have the worst SOS or any contender. They can ill afford allowing SMU to cover in a game that they should win by 40 or more points.

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Youhave my sincere condolences for having to live in that area. To answer your question, it all depends of Baylor's defense. They will score as many points as they want to, but will their defense give up points to a rather poor SMU offense? Remember Baylor has a major disadvantage when it comes to getting into the playoff. They have the worst SOS or any contender. They can ill afford allowing SMU to cover in a game that they should win by 40 or more points.
    FYI I actually live in a very nice suburb near Waco. I do not live in Waco proper.

I suggest you do some homework on Waco and the area. It has been growing very steadily the last 10 years.

Thanks for your insight into the game. I figured they would give Baylor an easy opener type game because there will be every media outlet known to mankind covering the opening of the new stadium. Just FYI I am central to DFW and to Austin.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Urbanwildlife

Oteder
    Oteder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1428

Big daddy your a clown! Yes I said it a clown! Waco is a very nice city he didn't ask u about where he live he ask u about the game. Now that being said I like the bears I'm afraid of the back door.

Oteder
    Oteder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1428

Givemethemoney good luck to you! We are here to make money penetrate where u live!