Gameday
    Gameday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 541

Plays I have my Eye on

Ohio State -14
    My favorite play and someone please chime in if they see something that I don't. They are 14 point favorites in navy. Braxton Miller is obviously out but this freshman QB J.T. Barrett looks like an explosive runner with an accurate arm to match. I think Ohio State is going to cut through them like butter. A veteran O-Line minus one sophomore all over 300 pounds. I don't think Navy has the athletes or size to hang with these guys.

Alabama Under 55
    I don't see West Virginia scoring a touchdown in this one.

Miami +3.5
    They got smashed in the bowl game by Louisville but they were without a Duke Johnson and Stephen Morris was playing with a bum ankle. Morris could't plant his feet to get a decent throw off all game.. Miami simply had no team morale at this point and played flat as a pancake. The canes are starting a freshman QB but I truly think it will be an upgrade, Miami is full of athletes and a half decent QB who can accurately deliver the ball is more than enough to get the job done. Louisville will be without Teddy Bridgewater and have a new head coach, I wasn't impressed with them at all last year.

LSU -4.5
    I love this game but I do get a little shy when it comes to betting on the SEC in an out of conference game. They don't seem to show up. However I think LSU has more than enough talent on both sides of the ball and they should get the job done.

UCLA -21

They are playing in Virginia. ACC proved to suck other than FSU last year in out of conference games. The pac 12 is an elite conference sporting the best QBs in College Football.. I think UCLA rolls in this one.

USC

Nebraska -23
    This is my second favorite play of the week. They are playing in Licoln against Florida Atlantic. Nebraska really starting looking elite last year and they have plenty of talent all over the field to cover on this. I think they will come out hot and overwhelm them early and continue to roll to an easy victory.

USC -21

Playing at home against a very small Fresno State team.. Size and athleticism of USC alone will prove to be far to much for the Bulldogs to handle.. I would much prefer to see Freshman Max Browne starting here but I still believe USC will get the job done.

Baylor -33

At home vs Southern Methodist.. Baylor is stacked and will destroy them.

Let me know what you guys think

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

First, you have too many wagers. As far as USC goes, remember that they are short personnel going in and now have been hit with the injury bug. Sark is not going to risk anything once USC has this game in hand. That will probably allow Fresno State to score a backdoor TD which could be enough to cover 21.

'Bama makes a habit out of crushing teams in week 1. West Virginia does have enough firepower to put up one or two scores against 'Bama, and that is all they have to do for the game to go over. 'Bama scores at will in this game. It is not worth the risk.

I agree with UCLA and Miami, aned would pass on the other games. GL.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

LMAO, Louisville didn't impress you last season? Their QB position is an absolute mess and he'll be facing a Louisville team on the rise and in their FIRST ACC game AT HOME against a quasi rival (Louisville-Miami has some roots)

Gameday

First off, GAMES I'm Looking I'm not making all of these plays, these are just games i like and was looking for people to give their input which is what I thought this forum was for… I'm definitly pounding Ohio State and we'll see where it goes from there.
    P.S. Louisville SUCKED! They played next to noone all season and couldn't cover a mattress. How are they on the rise?

Gameday

I'm a diehard Miami Fan and haven't seen a good QB since Gino Toretta. They haven't had a QB that could deliver a decent ball in well over a decade. Even Ken Dorsey was painful to watch, the athletes around him made him who he was which is why his NFL career didn't exist. Anyone new always has a good chance of being an upgrade. I think Kayaa looks good, he's got a good delivery and thats what Miami has been missing.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

I like Miami, LSU, Boise St, South Carolina and Georgia right now....the Friday card is atrocious

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by Gameday View Post
    I'm a diehard Miami Fan and haven't seen a good QB since Gino Toretta. They haven't had a QB that could deliver a decent ball in well over a decade. Even Ken Dorsey was painful to watch, the athletes around him made him who he was which is why his NFL career didn't exist. Anyone new always has a good chance of being an upgrade. I think Kayaa looks good, he's got a good delivery and thats what Miami has been missing.
    Remember the Jacory Harris Heisman talks that lasted two weeks?

Gameday

Lmao

Gameday

Im a little worried though, Kaaya kind of looks like a Stephan Morris doppelgänger. Lol it could be a nightmare repeating itself

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by Gameday View Post
    First off, GAMES I'm Looking I'm not making all of these plays, these are just games i like and was looking for people to give their input which is what I thought this forum was for… I'm definitly pounding Ohio State and we'll see where it goes from there.
    P.S. Louisville SUCKED! They played next to noone all season and couldn't cover a mattress. How are they on the rise?
    3 losses in 2 years and bashing Florida and Miami like a couple of mid majors in bowl games. You Miami clowns never cease to amaze me.

Matty Mo
    Matty Mo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Pound the Buckeyes vs Navy. I'd wait and hope the line drops even more. They win by 3 TDs. Navy might score once in the 4th vs the backups after OSU is up 42-0. Doesn't matter Miller is out, that team is talented and can run the ball every play and still score at will.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Quote Originally Posted by Matty Mo View Post
    Pound the Buckeyes vs Navy. I'd wait and hope the line drops even more. They win by 3 TDs. Navy might score once in the 4th vs the backups after OSU is up 42-0. Doesn't matter Miller is out, that team is talented and can run the ball every play and still score at will.
    i absolutely love this play i think you are 110% on the money here

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

baylor play scares me, i not big on laying 33 points against a june jones team with baylors defense, baylor could put 70 on the board and not cover this one. baylor was insane at home but this is a no play for me. im taking a hard look at fsu, lsu, ucla, south carolina, and ole miss

robbeduagain
    robbeduagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11170

[QUOTE=desiswan;22480137]http://brookbread.weebly.com/hello-we-are-here.html

ask for password[/QUOTE
    Do we ask you?