MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got crazy lucky yesterday....

I had been getting my ass kicked this season, so yesterday I just threw 100 bucks at a 6-team, 6-point teaser......and won 700.

It was beyond shitty lucky.

This is how it played out.

1. Cincinnati +4......they were losing by 6 with 1 minute in the game and hit s 30 yard td pass with 29 seconds left to get the win and my cover.

2. West Virginia +8.5........never in doubt.

3. Alabama +11.5 .....never in doubt

4. Arizona +13.........never in doubt.

5. UConn -1.5....this is where it gets shitty. UConn scores with 4 mins to go, and misses the 2 pt. They lead 26-21. South Florida scores with 40 seconds left and misses their 2 pt, leading 27-26. UConn drives 32 yards in 34 seconds and kick a 42 yard FG in blowing snow and wind to win 29-27 and get me the win.

6. Clemson +6. Crazy shittty lucky here too. Clemson scores to take the lead lead 34-33. GT drives right down the field and appear to be setting up for the winning FG, but instead get a td with 30 seconds left. They go for 2 and get it, but a penalty moves it back to the 7. GT again goes for 2 and they appear to convert it but WAIT.......an official review. They overturn the call on the field and take the 2 off the board. GT wins 39-34 giving me a 1-pt cover.

I got beat up pretty good this season, I was down almost 1100 heading into yesterday.

The gambling gods were kind to me.

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'
    TheBetBuysDanK's Avatar Become A Pro!

its a beautiful thing when the perfect storm works for you instead of against you. congrats!

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Congrats.

Like all parlays.. you have to get lucky in order to win them.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

There was no skill involved. I just got lucky.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

There is an old saying amongst we gamblers. "I'd rather be lucky than good". I commend your frankness. Congrats.