TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'
    TheBetBuysDanK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oregon vs. Ohio State for all the roses.

who do you like?

what will the line be?

IMO, oregon destroys OSU. we saw what usc did to them, and what oregon did USC. I dont think the buckeye offense can keep up with the ducks.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Oregon wins by at least 18

The line should be between 8-12, and it will get bet down. Just watch.

BrownTown
    BrownTown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 164

O-h-i-o

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I would have to agree that Oregon would handle OSU pretty easily and my guess is the line should be Oregon -6 or -7...

This would seem too obvious of a play but who knows...

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Oregon willopen up between -5 and -7. Again, we are talking about a bowl game, so emotions play just as big a part as anything else. On paper, Oregon looks like the play, but Ohio State must be getting tired of losing all of these BCS Bwol games. One thing is for sure. Pryor and Tressell will get to see up close and personal, the type of offense that they SHOULD be running.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oregon rolls IMO

tcarn01
    Shockers!!!!!
    tcarn01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

Oregon by 20+

Tomato
    Tomato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 618

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Oregon willopen up between -5 and -7. Again, we are talking about a bowl game, so emotions play just as big a part as anything else. On paper, Oregon looks like the play, but Ohio State must be getting tired of losing all of these BCS Bwol games. One thing is for sure. Pryor and Tressell will get to see up close and personal, the type of offense that they SHOULD be running.
    The sooner you realize you have no idea what you are talking about, the sooner you will begin to actually make money gambling.

Tomato asks why don't you share with everyone how you got banned from the RX?

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'

the ducks are going to drop 40 points on OSU. way, way too much O.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by Tomato View Post
    The sooner you realize you have no idea what you are talking about, the sooner you will begin to actually make money gambling.

Tomato asks why don't you share with everyone how you got banned from the RX?
    BigDaddyQH says that Tomato can bring it on, but is too Chicken S*** to do it. Any time you want to make a wager, just bring it on loser. I am so superior to you that it is not a fair comparison. You are just like a tomato. Fat, soft,and rotting from the inside.

NOw getting back on topic, Ohio State will not be able to stop Oregon's offense. Ohio State had problems against Iowa, minus their #1 QB, in Columbus. How do they stop Oregon, in Pasadena, a place where Oregon has already won this year. We are also talking about the Big 10 vs the Pac 10. We all know how well the Big 10 does in those match-ups.

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'

yeah, i dont think a 12.5 pt line is even going to be enough to stop oregon from getting pounded.

Tomato
    Tomato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 618

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    BigDaddyQH says that Tomato can bring it on, but is too Chicken S*** to do it. Any time you want to make a wager, just bring it on loser. I am so superior to you that it is not a fair comparison. You are just like a tomato. Fat, soft,and rotting from the inside.

NOw getting back on topic, Ohio State will not be able to stop Oregon's offense. Ohio State had problems against Iowa, minus their #1 QB, in Columbus. How do they stop Oregon, in Pasadena, a place where Oregon has already won this year. We are also talking about the Big 10 vs the Pac 10. We all know how well the Big 10 does in those match-ups.
    Play Tomato in a public handicapping contest!

Tomato would BURY you. Set the rules.

Just one rule.... no deletions of picks to inflate your record. OK?

wookieehumper
    wookieehumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Edit: accidental double post

wookieehumper
    wookieehumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by TheBetBuysDanK View Post
    the ducks are going to drop 40 points on OSU. way, way too much O.
    They couldn't even drop 40 on Oregon State who plays zero defense...

iwantcougars
    iwantcougars's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

i think ohio st defense can reduce the oregon offense, but the issue is how effective can be pryor and osu offense