riggs
    riggs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Easy Money? Western Michigan -10

Tuesday Night Play

Western Michigan -10 - The Broncos are a much better team than what their record would have you believe. What a brutal schedule this team has played this year, 7 games out of their first 11 were on the road, the 1st two at Michigan and at Indiana. They've only played 4 games at home this year! This team has a lot to play for here, at 5-6 you better believe they want to finish WITH 6 WINS for the year to have a shot to get in a small bowl game, and to cap off the season on a positive note. That's not all though, Tim Hiller is a nasty QB and a hell of an NFL prospect. The guy stands 6-5, 235 pounds, talk about a prototypical frame. He's thrown for nearly 11,000 yards and 100 td passes in his career. Last home game of the season to shine and make his case to the NFL-Scouts! What does Ball State have to play for here??? I'll tell you, absolutely nothing. Ball State is garbage, if they show up Tuesday night, I'll be f***ing shocked. Western Michigan is the play!

reverend
    reverend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Agreed

bypp
    bypp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

Like it. Ball state has hung around in most their games this season but I think after last weeks showing against cmich they've given up

LINE-crush-ER
    LINE-crush-ER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

Quote Originally Posted by bypp View Post
    Like it. Ball state has hung around in most their games this season but I think after last weeks showing against cmich they've given up
    I tend to agree
    Yet anyone that lost to kent state can say they are much better that anyone
    Ball State Runs
    they just were n able to do so
    Ball State let me down against Em earlier this year
    when both had justlost their Qb
    I seen early on EM was and should be terrible
    I ve made a good living betting against EM
    WM put a much better fight agaisnt CM and should of won
    but theyve went way down hill
    WM had On good Quarter last week against EM
    Em put up some records stats in comparison from their last 5 weeks
    EM , Toledo ,Ball State , Kent state are not 10 points better than any one
    in this conference

Bet against WM in the Kent State game
    Bet Against Em last week
    Bet against Ball state last week
    If I had to bet right now I would bet against WM this week

but If I were you I would bet against me : )

a little bit of difference though
    one gets a short week (6 days ) the other gets a ten day rest
    might be enough here to just get me off of this play

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Its the MAC, all of the teams are horrid, save Temple/Central Mich

eastvan09
    eastvan09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1728

I will pass on MAC weeknight games... BOL to you

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

How can you call playing Michingan and Indiana, two teams that won a total of TWO Big 10 games, brutal? and how brutal was Michigan State? Well, 6-6 with a loss at home to Central Michigan. Western Michigan is 3-7 ATS. That is what counts. That shows that this team really underperformed this season. While Ball State has only won a single game this year, they are 6-4 ATS. They are also 4-1 ATS against Western Michigan in their last 5 meetings. One would think that Western Michigan should easily win this game at home, but I am not convinced. Not after that very disappointing season that they have had. Pass.

riggs

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    How can you call playing Michingan and Indiana, two teams that won a total of TWO Big 10 games, brutal? and how brutal was Michigan State? Well, 6-6 with a loss at home to Central Michigan. Western Michigan is 3-7 ATS. That is what counts. That shows that this team really underperformed this season. While Ball State has only won a single game this year, they are 6-4 ATS. They are also 4-1 ATS against Western Michigan in their last 5 meetings. One would think that Western Michigan should easily win this game at home, but I am not convinced. Not after that very disappointing season that they have had. Pass.
    A MAC team traveling on the road for their 1st two games of the year to play two Big Ten teams is tough! Michigan and Indiana are giant schools.

Who the f*** has Ball State played out of conference?

wal66
    wal66's Avatar Become A Pro!

Riggs, I looked yesterday because I was curious about motivation for this game after losing all hope of playing for the Conference Title with the loss to Ohio last week. It appears that the MAC is only guarentted 2 bowl spots. Now that is not to say that an at large possibility doesn't exist I couldn't find one. The winner of Temple/Ohio U will play Central Michigan for the conference title and one would assume that if there is a chance of a 3rd team gaining a bowl birth it would be the loser of Temple/Ohio.

Don't get me wrong I am not doubting your play here as I like Western Michigan and have a write-up on this game as well. I was just explaining about bowl births if that was playing heavy in your capping.

man3645
    man3645's Avatar Become A Pro!

Riggs I am with you on this one, I think they should be able to cover

Is this game televised?
    Last edited by man3645; 11-23-09 at 02:34 PM.

bypp
    bypp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

Quote Originally Posted by man3645 View Post
    Riggs I am with you on this one, I think they should be able to cover

Is this game televised?

Yes, ESPN2

riggs

Quote Originally Posted by wal66 View Post
    Riggs, I looked yesterday because I was curious about motivation for this game after losing all hope of playing for the Conference Title with the loss to Ohio last week. It appears that the MAC is only guarentted 2 bowl spots. Now that is not to say that an at large possibility doesn't exist I couldn't find one. The winner of Temple/Ohio U will play Central Michigan for the conference title and one would assume that if there is a chance of a 3rd team gaining a bowl birth it would be the loser of Temple/Ohio.

Don't get me wrong I am not doubting your play here as I like Western Michigan and have a write-up on this game as well. I was just explaining about bowl births if that was playing heavy in your capping.
    No it wasn't weighing heavy on my bet at all, bowl or no bowl to finish the season 6-6 with a rout at home, sounds much better than 5-7.

PAPSMEAR
    PAPSMEAR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

i'm on board too. Gl Sir.

pjmarley1
    pjmarley1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

this is a tough one for me. Ive been betting the weekday MAC games the past few weeks and done pretty well. 7 of Ball States 9 losses have been by 10 pts or less, with those two being against Auburn and Cent. Mich last week. They do lose alot, but somehow seem to keep it close. W. Mich does also seem to beat the teams they are supposed to beat pretty well - save only a 3 pt victory over buffalo in OT. Due to Ball State's ability to play well ATS, I am leaning toward Ball St +pts right now. GL

Vince Lombardi
    Vince Lombardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19401

I'm in with WM. The MAC might suck but there are alot of chances to make easy money.

Chau
    Chau's Avatar Become A Pro!

What is the play here OVER or UNDER?

Hilljacademics
    Hilljacademics's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18823

Contain MiQuale Lewis and you contain Ball State. Maybe a small play on UNDER 51'

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ball St and the Under

goblue12
    goblue12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 453

Quote Originally Posted by riggs View Post
    A MAC team traveling on the road for their 1st two games of the year to play two Big Ten teams is tough! Michigan and Indiana are giant schools.

Who the f*** has Ball State played out of conference?
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=2009+ball+state+football+schedule

North Texas (L), New Hampshire (L), at Army (L), at Auburn (L)

riggs

Quote Originally Posted by goblue12 View Post
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=2009+ball+state+football+schedule

North Texas (L), New Hampshire (L), at Army (L), at Auburn (L)

I didn't even know New Hampshire had a football team?

babyanni
    babyanni's Avatar Become A Pro!

I try to avoid unders in the MAC bad defenses,shitty punters, and alot of missed tackles good luck. This is a tough one will Ball state score in the 20s? The offense looked like crap last time i watched them. I'll check the weather.

spongerat
    spongerat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Quote Originally Posted by riggs View Post
    I didn't even know New Hampshire had a football team?
    UNH wildcats! atleast they HAVE a team, unlike BU and northeastern who gave up their teams cause they sucked. Atleast they make up for it in hockey

Vince Lombardi
    Vince Lombardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19401

Stay away from the under. The defenses suck as a whole and Ball State has quit and they're just trying to get the season over. They will give up 50 again this week.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

the Coach that made Ball St. a contender left and now coaches San Diego St.

They have been piss poor since that time. I dont touch MAC football anymore, but I would be with Mich.

MAC football is horrid, and unwatchable. No Defense, shit offense. And the OVER is gold.

bigcat1
    bigcat1's Avatar Become A Pro!

1st of all ball st is not good, not saying that, but the only team that hung 50 on them was Auburn, so fifty tonight by w.mich is out of the question. i think..Ball st lost to temple by 5, ohio by 3, niu by 6..not horrible teams...before you wager alot on w.michigan tonight look at all angles, i am still undecided...best of luck to all, 2nd west michigan is no power house, they are not playing for anything either, 6 wins does not get them in a bowl

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

The only bet I'm going to make on Mac games from here on out is the over.

I don't think I've won a wager on a Mac game this year. I wouldn't be surprised if Ball St. covers.

bigcat1
    bigcat1's Avatar Become A Pro!

so far i am leaning towards ball st +11 and the under 52, don't think ball st wins just possibly stays close

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Weather reports showing showers coming into the Kalamazoo area, starting roughly around halfime (according to a crude approximation made by a future radar loop and assuming halftime comes @ 9PM EST).

So I'm thinking a clear half of football + Hiller + W. Mich's rush D = over 51.5 total. I'm not going too big on it myself; Ball State might have thrown in the towel already and may only put up 3 again. I'm hoping they hit 20.

Let's Go Bills!
    Mario Williams...
    Let's Go Bills!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 609

Western Michigan sucks... Ball State Sucks... Verdict Ball State +11!!

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

western mich = easy money. Lay the points

HittingGuru
    HittingGuru's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wouldn't go nuts betting on Western Michigan. Yes, Ball State sucks, but they do have a decent running game vs. WM's bad rushing defense. Also, this is Ball State's final game, they are playing for pride and they have nothing to lose, so they should be emotionally up for this game. Also, it seems Ball State plays better on the road (see last game at N. Illinois). No, I don't think Ball State will win (but I wouldn't be shocked if they did), but I do think they'll keep it close.

capper123
    capper123's Avatar Become A Pro!

easy game again tonight i been on a roll so jump on this pick. western michigan is at home so why not take them to blow ball state away... and its that easy dont fall for the 10 or 10.5 points. they havnt won all year and they arn't just going to say how bout we give it once last go around and keep this one close. wrong they lose like they did all year and look for western mich to win by 15 to 20 points! dont think about it go big!

NOPHUN
    NOPHUN's Avatar Become A Pro!

1st half W.Mich is the play here... dont have to worry a back door cover late

pboozer57
    Maybe next year!
    pboozer57's Avatar Become A Pro!

so is W.Mich really good in the 2nd half or what?

pboozer57
    Maybe next year!
    pboozer57's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ummm...Western Michigan looking like shit. Looks like a 2nd half recovery bet for me!

12 Last