You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by MTek View Post
    Actually the "Independents" have the best bowl winning percentage this year with Navy and Notre Dame each wining and covering their games, so that makes the SEC #2
    wasn't talking about covering ..

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

its all the same SEC pycho-babble Bullshit that's been littering these boards for years. in case you haven't noticed this is a site for BETTORS We don't care that Texas A&M "cameback" last night, we care that Texas A&M DIDNT cover. If you want to share your knowledge of over rated football conferences post your comments on an SEC fan site

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Actually the "Independents" have the best bowl winning percentage this year with Navy and Notre Dame each wining and covering their games, so that makes the SEC #2
    byu got killed

Trmeyer
    Trmeyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Another big 10 bowl victory. starting to lose count

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

another they are 2-4 straight up

You mad bro

its all the same SEC pycho-babble Bullshit that's been littering these boards for years. in case you haven't noticed this is a site for BETTORS We don't care that Texas A&M "cameback" last night, we care that Texas A&M DIDNT cover. If you want to share your knowledge of over rated football conferences post your comments on an SEC fan site
    lol you talk like you actually know what you are talking about

overrated football

fukking clueless

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    dude first of all

a&m never had a defense all year .. duke has a decent offense and that team isnt that bad

lsu is a top sec team but they were missing their quarterback for this game .. they might have put up 35 points today if they had him

georgia same exact thing .. no qb

and sc beat wiscy today
    I pointed out that SC beat Wisky. I also said the SEC was he best conference.

This proves point. Saying the SEC is the best conferences just isn't enough to some people.

The SEC is slightly better than the other conference. Period. Otherwise they would be covering more games.

LSU and A&M are two of the top 4 teams in the league and were lucky to win against teams that won't finish ranked.

Auburn will lose to FSU and Bama will beat OU.
    Last edited by BigDofBA; 01-01-14 at 08:05 PM.

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I pointed out that SC beat Wisky. I also said the SEC was he best conference.

This proves point. Saying the SEC is the best conference just isn't enough to some people.

The SEC is slightly better than the other conference. Period. Otherwise they would be covering more games.
    dude i agreed with you .. just adding why lsu didnt blow out iowa and why georgia struggled

i never said they were dominating everyone else though

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

dude i agreed with you .. just adding why lsu didnt blow out iowa and why georgia struggled

i never said they were dominating everyone else though
    Oh. Gotcha.

Bama is going to destroy my Sooners tomorrow. OU missing three key starters, two on defense and our QBs aren't very good.

tyoung4
    tyoung4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

SEC has some pretty good teams! first I've ever heard of this bowl games have been pretty boring overall. total lack of excitement outside of Texas A&M game. Hopefully the NFL Playoffs live up to hype

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Oh. Gotcha.

Bama is going to destroy my Sooners tomorrow. OU missing three key starters, two on defense and our QBs aren't very good.
    ehh you never know though

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

You mad bro

games not over yet

MTek

lol you talk like you actually know what you are talking about

overrated football

fukking clueless

Clueless is taking pride in Texas A&M as an SEC team when 2 years ago they were big12
    SEC backers are drank too much coolaid
    Go play a few more FCS teams to pad your records then wonder why you cant blow out a team like Duke in a bowl game

Oh.....hows Bama doing tonight ????

MTek

games not over yet
    Game IS over !!!

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

games not over yet

i know.. but i had to bump this just for shits and giggles... i just hope Oklahoma wins so I can give sammy a hard time

You mad bro

Clueless is taking pride in Texas A&M as an SEC team when 2 years ago they were big12
    SEC backers are drank too much coolaid
    Go play a few more FCS teams to pad your records then wonder why you cant blow out a team like Duke in a bowl game

Oh.....hows Bama doing tonight ????
    you still have no idea wtf you are talking about

i love chatting with people like you

it makes me think im so smart

keep trying bud

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

games not over yet
    How much you lay on 'Bama, bro?

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    How much you lay on 'Bama, bro?
    nothing ... thinking about making a live play during the second half

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Anyone who really thinks there is a better overall conference then the SEC is not very smart.

Here are all the good teams in the SEC: Alabama (the best team in college football), LSU, South Carolina, Auburn, and UGA. I was being fair with leaving it at that because Mizzou must prove more, A&M will suck dikk without Manziel, and Florida is absolute garbage now.

Here are the good teams in the ACC: Clemson and FSU and that is it.

Here are the good teams in the Big 12: Oklahoma and Oklahoma State. Texas is awful now and Baylor folds like a piece of paper if they ever play a physical defense.

Here is the only good team in the Pac 12: Stanford. Oregon is just like Baylor (they are all flash but if they ever play a big, physical defense, then they can't do shit).

Here are the good teams in the Big 10: Ohio State is good and Michigan State is on the rise. Michigan, just like Texas, is a SHELL OF WHAT THEY USED TO BE.

And the only Independent school ever really worth paying attention to is Notre Dame.

Now has UGA struggled for a number of years? Sure, but the SEC like any other conference, cannabalizes itself. The winner of the damn SEC East would beat most teams that I mentioned and the SEC West owns the SEC East.

Sometimes I wonder if most of the people on here are shills for the Longhorn Network or are Phil Knight's best friend.

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    Anyone who really thinks there is a better overall conference then the SEC is not very smart.

Here are all the good teams in the SEC: Alabama (the best team in college football), LSU, South Carolina, Auburn, and UGA. I was being fair with leaving it at that because Mizzou must prove more, A&M will suck dikk without Manziel, and Florida is absolute garbage now.

Here are the good teams in the ACC: Clemson and FSU and that is it.

Here are the good teams in the Big 12: Oklahoma and Oklahoma State. Texas is awful now and Baylor folds like a piece of paper if they ever play a physical defense.

Here is the only good team in the Pac 12: Stanford. Oregon is just like Baylor (they are all flash but if they ever play a big, physical defense, then they can't do shit).

Here are the good teams in the Big 10: Ohio State is good and Michigan State is on the rise. Michigan, just like Texas, is a SHELL OF WHAT THEY USED TO BE.

And the only Independent school ever really worth paying attention to is Notre Dame.

Now has UGA struggled for a number of years? Sure, but the SEC like any other conference, cannabalizes itself. The winner of the damn SEC East would beat most teams that I mentioned and the SEC West owns the SEC East.

Sometimes I wonder if most of the people on here are shills for the Longhorn Network or are Phil Knight's best friend.
    someone gets it

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Bama simply sucks.

bubblebuttluv

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    Bama simply sucks.
    A team who has won 2 national championships in 3 years "simply sucks"?

Come on, guy.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Can't wait for aub to get waxed.. Don't let brainwashing fool u into betting a garbage team that can't throw a pass just cause they lucked up in a down sec year..

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Can't wait for aub to get waxed.. Don't let brainwashing fool u into betting a garbage team that can't throw a pass just cause they lucked up in a down sec year..
    i do think fsu is going to wash auburn

i also believe that alabama should have still played in the championship game .. or even MSU

would have loved to see that MSU defense go up against jameis

2daBank

i do think fsu is going to wash auburn

i also believe that alabama should have still played in the championship game .. or even MSU

would have loved to see that MSU defense go up against jameis
    I wish bama wouldn't have choked against those scrubs cause I'd luv to have fsu plus money instead of laying more than a Td.. I'll lay it all day against a team that can't throw the damn fb tho..

bubblebuttluv

Trust me 2daBank, I don't know a soul outside of Auburn fans that want Auburn to win.

Even the guys that rep the SEC in the title game no matter who it is, have a tough time backing Auburn.

Auburn is the bastard school of Alabama and no one will ever forget SCAM Newton.

2daBank

I backed my guy sCam, love that kid.. I don't care bout y'all inbread asses beefs , all I know is this version of aub a joke of a team that can't pass the ball, this ain't the 1900's I don't buy a team that can't fukkin throw!!

bubblebuttluv

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I backed my guy sCam, love that kid.. I don't care bout y'all inbread asses beefs , all I know is this version of aub a joke of a team that can't pass the ball, this ain't the 1900's I don't buy a team that can't fukkin throw!!
    lol, I feel you.

I live in Georgia so luckily I don't live in that real inbred land known as Alabama.

But for real, most people fukking hate Newton.

He's your boy though and I respect that.

2daBank

I liked him in college cause he got paid like kids should, I liked that the more they all cried bout it the better he played.. He kinda pissed me off his 1st few years of nfl just cause I can't stand when ur team losing and u fukkin superman posing and shit on a 1st downs, don't mind showboating but u can't do it when ur team sux! He winning now so it doesn't bother me as bad and I just like panthers as a team... Luv his skill set and potential, think he maturing but again winning mask things... Just saying this version of aub nothing like that one cause their qb isn't even a damn high school qb IMO and the d is weak as hell..

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

PAC-12 top to bottom best conference in the nation this year, finally. I still fully believe Stanford would beat FSU.

The 7th place PAC team routed an ACC team that hung tough with both Clemson and FSU.

BC got their doors blown off by both Arizona and USC.

PAC-12 got screwed this football season with their bowls. Thank god the BCS is finally over.

bubblebuttluv

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    PAC-12 top to bottom best conference in the nation this year, finally. I still fully believe Stanford would beat FSU.

The 7th place PAC team routed an ACC team that hung tough with both Clemson and FSU.

BC got their doors blown off by both Arizona and USC.

PAC-12 got screwed this football season with their bowls. Thank god the BCS is finally over.
    As everyone is happy about, the playoffs should settle most problems.

If they expand it to 8 teams I would be fine with that, but no more than that.

I think the SEC will keep dominating (but I hope that FSU smashes Auburn this year), but we will see.

Chalky, keep up the Arizona b-ball winners because we all need some winners.

Preciate you, Chalky.

MTek

Glub Glub Glub .... Down goes Bama

2 game losing streak with 1 of the weakest schedules in the country coming next year ....LOL

MTek

you still have no idea wtf you are talking about

i love chatting with people like you

it makes me think im so smart

keep trying bud
    Your not even at your 1st anniversary on this site,, you have no points in your account and all your post are arrogant and antagonistic, I forgot more about college football then you'll ever know

Get a clue and more importantly...get a life
    Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave MTek 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 19th Hole

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    As everyone is happy about, the playoffs should settle most problems.

If they expand it to 8 teams I would be fine with that, but no more than that.

I think the SEC will keep dominating (but I hope that FSU smashes Auburn this year), but we will see.

Chalky, keep up the Arizona b-ball winners because we all need some winners.

Preciate you, Chalky.
    8 is the sweet spot, 16 would ruin the regular season

First 123 Last