Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Dumbest coach of the Bowl Season award

Mike Leach gets off to an early head start for the award

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 434

Anyone see the Washing State vs. Colorado State ending?

Most unreal shit I have ever seen.

Wash St. Fumbles game away trying to run off clock. Then fumbles kickoff return

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

warbux
    warbux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

fire that ************

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

lol

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3364

Had CSU On the money. Turned it off when Wash St. got the first down with 2 minutes left. Unreal.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Leach not running off the 25 seconds that he could have after the first fumble was reversed is probably the single dumbest move I've ever seen a coach make. BTW, thanks to those inept refs, he had about 10 minutes to think about his plan of attack. What a fcking moron!!!

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Quote Originally Posted by warbux View Post
    fire that ************
    He won't get fired.

He coaches Washington State football, and that program sucks. Firing him would be a gift to him.

chalk46
    chalk46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1023

Leach is def a finalist. Odds on favorite to win it to

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6482

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Mike Leach gets off to an early head start for the award
    No, it's over. Everybody else fighting for second.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Shit happens

powerhouse
    powerhouse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

He has Slam Dunked the Award, regardless of what happens over the rest of the Season !!!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Check the Washington St. players and coaches offshore accounts. This didn't seem like normal fumbles. Looked like they were trying to fumble on purpose and then let them drive in to win the game.

This is the equivalent of a soccer game being 2-0 up and the winning team scores two own goals and has a hand ball for a penalty kick with 2 minutes left in the game and loses 3-2.

But the football fans are sheep alike and thing they were "dumb" moves by the players or coaches.

Why would you try to gain yardage when you are gang tackled and your job is to run out the clock? Doesn't the player know the clock still runs if he kneels down?

Dumb moves..lol

Players are not dumb. They are actually too sharp when they are fixing the game.
    Last edited by pavyracer; 12-21-13 at 06:06 PM.

Kav
    Kav's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

not only were the fumbles brutal. the clock management was brutal too! cant even burn 2 mins, they run a play with an extra 22 seconds to burn off the clock. worst beat ever.

warbux
    warbux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

piss poor qb and coach, 3-1 so far in the bowl games fuckk u leach

RingoStarr
    RingoStarr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Check the Washington St. players and coaches offshore accounts. This didn't seem like normal fumbles. Looked like they were trying to fumble on purpose and then let them drive in to win the game.

This is the equivalent of a soccer game being 2-0 up and the winning team scores two own goals and has a hand ball for a penalty kick with 2 minutes left in the game and loses 3-2.

But the football fans are sheep alike and thing they were "dumb" moves by the players or coaches.

Why would you try to gain yardage when you are gang tackled and your job is to run out the clock? Doesn't the player know the clock still runs if he kneels down?

Dumb moves..lol

Players are not dumb. They are actually too sharp when they are fixing the game.
    And they waited until that point in the contest to throw the game?????
    If I had money on Colo. St and I play for Wash St and can control the outcome, I'm not going to chance it by waiting until the final few minutes to throw the game. C'mon already!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post

Dumb moves..lol

So says the worst player in here. Pavy, you are such a fool. You probably think you own 15 acres of beachfront property in Kansas. That is about your speed.

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

Quote Originally Posted by RingoStarr View Post
    And they waited until that point in the contest to throw the game?????
    If I had money on Colo. St and I play for Wash St and can control the outcome, I'm not going to chance it by waiting until the final few minutes to throw the game. C'mon already!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am not endorsing what pavy is saying but its not too hard to understand that if the fix is in then you do it after you go up 15 20 whatever and then lose in closing minutes and that is because of the fact that live betting has become a big part of sports gambling....what was Washington St in the closing minutes of the game -500? -1000?

dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

he might get fired

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

I'm still sick to my stomach. Easy kneel down win. Pavy is right. It's like they scored 2 own goals in soccer late in extra time. Worse coach ever.

dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

2 times after the 1 time he got lucky what does he do run the ball again

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I had no problem with him running the ball. It was the right call. But he was not trying to get first downs. He was trying to run out the clock. So tell your stupid RB's to fall down on their own when the play is dead instead of trying to get 1/2 a yard on 3rd and 9 while being gang tackled.

That's why it was fishy.

BetsandBeer
    BetsandBeer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

i wish this was the national title game or rose bowl or something so that they burned his house down

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

If they would have kneeled the ball. There would have been 4seconds left. I still can't believe this shhhhyt.