EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

MAC Title Game Prop: Bowling Green RB Travis Greene

I have been on a poor streak with props the last week or so, proceed accordingly. This one looks bankable though.

Bowling Green RB Travis Greene Total Rushing Yards Over 99.5 [-110]
    BG has a potent rushing attack that puts up over 200 yds per game. Greene has rushed for 100+ in eight of eleven games this season. He can get a heavy workload and handle it as evidenced with his 30 carry performance against Buffalo last week. BG surely will want to use the run plenty to keep NIU's explosive offense off the field at-times. NIU gives up almost 150 yards on the ground per game. Dynamic offenses can put even more on this Huskies' defense. Ball State's leading rusher had almost 160 against them and probably ranks as the best offense NIU has seen outside of this BG squad. I think as long as this game stays competitive or BG can play with the lead - Greene should churn out 100 yards and more if BG will feed him the ball 20-25 times or more.

EaglesPhan36

Keep churning positive yards.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14010

134 ru.yds. for t.greene congrats eagles phan prior to tonite he had rushed for 1422 yds. 2nd. to lynch no.ill. met a superior def. tonite no bowl game for no. ill. p.s. tomorrow phan play bryce petty and james winston some kinda nice prop gl now guy

EaglesPhan36

I don't know that I would want to touch Petty. He'll probably get his #s, but I went to the TCU-Baylor game and the last two weeks their offense has looked out of synch in a major way. I would also think a yardage number for passing for him will be set way high and not be something I want a part of ... Winston I'd be more inclined to go after because he should roll up numbers against Duke. FSU may also push his numbers to clinch the Heisman even though most already have him winning.