JabooFootball
    JabooFootball's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thread gets Reality'd
    Last edited by JabooFootball; 10-20-13 at 07:45 PM.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

especially ewhen they are going to lose at wake

JabooFootball

Lmao. I hope you aren't serious manny. Wake is atrocious this year.

NeilV
    NeilV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

Quote Originally Posted by TonyTall View Post
    alabama will not lose at home to LSU. probably be -10 and will cover with ease

other than that they will have played no one

oregon same thing

fsu will have butt raped the #3 team on the road. and they wont sniff a title shot

what a stupid fukin system
    You know anything about football Tony??????

Aussiefalconfan
    Makin' it Hail
    Aussiefalconfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

I think we are all forgetting the serious question..

Tony how tall are you?

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

Quote Originally Posted by JabooFootball View Post
    The guy I just passed on michigan ave who was drooling on himself while begging for change knows more about football than Holtz and may.
    Poll just came out Baylor #6 in AP & 5th incoaches poll. Guess Holtz and may are more in tune with this
    situation than you!

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

fsu is a great team. clemson is a very good team and they destroyed them in their own backyard. clemson beat a healthy uga and won against LSU in a key bowl game last year. clemson wont lose again this season
    They will lose @ South Carolina.......Have lost 4 straight to them by double digits

Clemson=Paper champs as usual

JabooFootball

Depends which South Carolina shows up.

JabooFootball

You seem to forget them beating a healthy georgia.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Depends which South Carolina shows up.
    The one that owns Clemson will, watch.....Spurrier is in Dabo's head

Huge in-state rivalry and Clemson fans and boosters cannot stomach 5 straight losses to their bitter rivals....Dabo and the team under tons of pressure to go into a very hostile environment and get a win....I don't see it

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4149

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    The one that owns Clemson will, watch.....Spurrier is in Dabo's head
    Clemson is out of the national championship picture but the ironic thing is that FSU is now Clemson's #1 fan.

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

alabama will not lose at home to LSU. probably be -10 and will cover with ease

other than that they will have played no one

oregon same thing

fsu will have butt raped the #3 team on the road. and they wont sniff a title shot

what a stupid fukin system
    BCS just put Florida State as #2 ahead of #3 Oregon so it isn't a stupid system. It looks like your fears were needless, if Florida State takes care of business they'll be playing in the Championship game. I think they are #1 or #2 they deserve the chance.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Tpowell is gonna be bumping gums about fsu not being good when they hand us the championship trophy.

I think he's just ornery bc he knows he's losing teddy and c strong after this season.

no NFL team is dumb enough to hire Strong. Hopefully we get our chance to pound you overrated fuks next year. Have fun slipping up to some shit ACC team like normal

JabooFootball

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    no NFL team is dumb enough to hire Strong. Hopefully we get our chance to pound you overrated fuks next year. Have fun slipping up to some shit ACC team like normal
    Louisville will lose 3-4 games a year in the ACC. The NFL (leauge office) want more black coaches.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/98...ing-candidates

We beat number three Clemson on the road (and not in a close game sense. We blow them the penetrate out) you lose unranked ucf at home- we are overrated. Makes sense. How many top 25 teams has Louisville beat this year?

Skinsbaby
    Skinsbaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 199

If James Coley stays with the run( he's a moron, so probably not!) I think Miami beats Fsu, (Of course if the U can keep turnover to just 3 haha) I can't wait to get Miami with points....And ML might be nice! Just hoping Golden got in moron's ass for not sticking to the run, like he should've in the UNC game(yes, I know duke went out, would've been avoided If James C stuck with the run! Morris is junk....U wins If they run all game!!! hmmmm anyone know about U's back up QB? can't be worst then Morris right? Lol!

JabooFootball

Fisher has owned Golden to date. I'm going to that game. Tix are going for 250-600 on stub hug it's going to be a pretty insane atmosphere. Miami doesn't have the secondary depth to handle the fsu passing attack. The over in that game will be the bet up to 72.

Dr Nostron
    Dr Nostron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10978

Morris cant take care of the ball. Which will lead to some short fields and easy scores for the Noles.

Canes will get some points but I think Noles cruise in that one.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

[Qt =manny24;19973688]don't even know where to start here good one goblinballs!

have you ever met jaboo i think you gueys might be perfect for each other[/QUOTE]
    U must be one of these clueless OSU fans that thinks the have a shot at a championship. Lmfao

JabooFootball

Urban Meyer will get busted in a Sandusky like scandal before OSU wins another national championship

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Urban Meyer will get busted in a Sandusky like scandal before OSU wins another national championship
    nah bruh.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Pac 12 > ACC

Pac 12 is the second strongest conference in nation after SEC.

Ohio State and FSU better hope oregon or alabama loses.

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

FSU is the only team with enough NFL talent in the trenches to hang with Bama. They are a more complete team than Oregon. Stanford got exposed against Washington, it was inevitable since their letdown vs. Army to start the year. Oregon just runs up the score on bad teams to distract from the fact that gimmick teams will always have a ceiling. Sure you can line up 5 wide to run the ball up the middle, but I'd rather just run the other team over with superior talent.

We've already seen what Oregon can do against an SEC defense 3 years ago when they lost to Auburn.

Skinsbaby
    Skinsbaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 199

Quote Originally Posted by agharah1 View Post
    FSU is the only team with enough NFL talent in the trenches to hang with Bama. They are a more complete team than Oregon. Stanford got exposed against Washington, it was inevitable since their letdown vs. Army to start the year. Oregon just runs up the score on bad teams to distract from the fact that gimmick teams will always have a ceiling. Sure you can line up 5 wide to run the ball up the middle, but I'd rather just run the other team over with superior talent.

We've already seen what Oregon can do against an SEC defense 3 years ago when they lost to Auburn.
    They are very good....but sadly Bama would crush them...Defense would crush the young buck(Winston) Maybe when the young buck gets a little more mature( meaning every player gets better with age)

Dr Nostron
    Dr Nostron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10978

Alabama struggles w/ Johnny football - and the Noles have a better Oline, receivers and runningbacks than Texas A&M

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4149

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Clemson isn't over rated, FSU is just really good.

Winston a once in a generation player. Enjoy it cause he's only going to be around 2 years.
    Clemson was overrated going into the FSU game. There was no way they were the #3 team in the nation, and Saturday proved it. They became overrated because everyone went ga-ga over their win over Georgia but now that win is looking more and more mediocre.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by BriGuy View Post
    Clemson was overrated going into the FSU game. There was no way they were the #3 team in the nation, and Saturday proved it. They became overrated because everyone went ga-ga over their win over Georgia but now that win is looking more and more mediocre.
    Georgia is a shell of themselves compared to week 1. They're down 7 scholarship receivers, 2 NFL caliber Rbs, a few defensive backs, their punter, a few linebackers. The only other team as banged up as UGA is Florida. Georgia at full strength was a very quality win.

JabooFootball

Quote Originally Posted by BriGuy View Post
    Sure you can say they were overrated because they were number three. They would win against most of the top 10, just not the top 3. But when you have a #3 and #5 matchup where there is clear domination it speaks more to one teams strength than anothers weaknesses. Clemson got shut down, the sacks were a result of great coverage and stunting blocks, the interceptions were caused by the rush, the fumble was forced. They were outplayed. They still will probably win every other game they play. A healthy Georgia is a top 10 team, they beat a healthy georgia. End rant.

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

currently

Alabama +150
    FSU +200
    Oregon +250

jalein
    jalein's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2650

FSU is not locked out. Oregon beating Stanford is no guarantee. In fact, I wouldnt be surprised if Stanford manhandles Oregon with their ground game and wins straight up

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jalein View Post
    FSU is not locked out. Oregon beating Stanford is no guarantee. In fact, I wouldnt be surprised if Stanford manhandles Oregon with their ground game and wins straight up
    They're living for this moment.

I think the PAC send 2 teams to the BCS regardless of the outcome.

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

Quote Originally Posted by jalein View Post

stanford is garbage. i have oregon -3.5 in the final leg of a teaser and i consider it good and over. stanford sucks and im pissed they are #5 and oregon will jump FSU after this weekend. terrible ranking stanford would lose by 10 to clemson

First 1234