Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Kansas/Kansas State

Kansas State getting points at home and KU is 0-5 ATS last 5 games, not to mention both teams played Oklahoma (Kansas at home and K State @ Oklahoma) and KSU put up a decent amount against a good D. Anyone else looking at this one?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I'm going to pass because both teams are capable of playing terribly. Kansas lost to Colorado, and K-State lost to La. Lafayette. Pass.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

I leaned Kansas St., due to them being home. Plus they have a strong run game, as they seem to be recapturing the essence of the Bill Snyder teams of a decade ago.

Kansas has no D, especially no run D. They are similar to Texas A&M, who was boat-raced out of the state of Kansas. Plus Kansas can lose at anytime, add their motivating level is, I'm guessing, low. Given the fact they thought they were going to have a chance to go to the Big 12 Championship, at the beginning of the year.

I just found better plays, but was on the verge of taking the points. Your line of thinking, Bait, is correct.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Very well could make the card this week...I think there might be better games out there as well, but wanted some input from the board to see if it stuck out to anyone else.

sweetpete57@
    Dapper Capper
    sweetpete57@'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Baffling spread, I agree. Kansas is the better team but is playing so bad right now for whatever reason, I don't feel comfortable betting on them.

ackem19
    ackem19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

I like KSU in this one. Snyder over Mangino. plus, Kansas can't stop anything and the Wildcats can move the ball.

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'
    TheBetBuysDanK's Avatar Become A Pro!

KU is playing some baaaaaad football this year. Like ackem, I like KSU due to their ability to run. When a shitty team plays a shitty team, ball control is paramount.

KASHMAN24
    KASHMAN24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4697

for whatever reason kansas is playing like crap, but i think this week they snap out of it against their rivals. I can see kansas winning by 17-21 points. I BELIEVE KANSAS HAS BETTER PLAYERS AND TALENT. THEY COULD SHOW UP THIS WEEK.

angelodebo
    angelodebo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2429

I agree with Kashman...this is a Rivalry game and the Kansas offense will show up for sure. Both teams have struggled but the line points to Kansas being the far better team.

If this game was in Kansas they would be giving 9pts. I was surprised by this line and that is why I like Kansas BIG this week!