KimberlyCapper
    KimberlyCapper's Avatar Become A Pro!

10/15 Night Game

Hi Guys.......

New here hope to learn and help as my Brother works in Vegas and will leave it at that and I have some good connections...that help me , but by far not right all the time!! LOL but have been taught well by family

Hilltoppers are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games following a SU win of more than 20 points.

Revenge on the minds of Hilltoppers after losing to ULL last year, WKU gets it done thanks to Junior QB Brandon Doughty. The duel threat QB will cut down on his interceptions and will take one step closer to winning the Sunbelt conference. ULL defense has been terrible giving up over 28 points per game and against great WKU offense it well spell trouble. And WKU Coach!!! omg awesome man ...partys hard sometimes LOl but dam can coach guys!!

202607824-1 10/15/13 11:50am $370.00 $200.00 Pending 10/15/13 8:00pm College Football 302 Western Kentucky -185*vs UL Lafayette
    WKU ML -187
    Gl to all you Guys!!
    KimberlyCapper

Cause-I-Need-It
    Cause-I-Need-It's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

What do the think about O/U 62?

KimberlyCapper

Ragin Cajuns are a HOME TEAM they suck on road grass, its a tough place to play in Lafayette LA especially last week for first timer like TX State did. W Kentucky has one of BEST coaches IN THE WORLD, sure he is a party animal but google his success.

KimberlyCapper

Quote Originally Posted by Cause-I-Need-It View Post
    What do the think about O/U 62?
    Sorry have no play or lean on that. Cause I need It , sorry how do you feel about that? as you know they match up well together.....
    Last edited by KimberlyCapper; 10-15-13 at 04:41 PM.

vinhxnguyenx
    vinhxnguyenx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

I'm with ya on WKU and I'm leaning the U62. Welcome to sbr! And BOL to you. Lets get us a win tonight!

Rambo
    Rambo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1916

Quote Originally Posted by KimberlyCapper View Post

Revenge on the minds of Hilltoppers after losing to ULL last year, WKU gets it done thanks to Junior QB Brandon Doughty. The duel threat QB will cut down on his interceptions and will take one step closer to winning the Sunbelt conference. ULL defense has been terrible giving up over 28 points per game and against great WKU offense it well spell trouble.

Nice 4th post copy and paste.

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

Quote Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
    Nice 4th post copy and paste.
    no joke, rambo, but when I see bogus copy and paste baloney like this I immediately think it is some grimey 7/hr shxtbird working for a sportsbetting service trying to influence degenerate squares to throw money away against RLM on a public play. not for nothing, because I like the hilltoppers program, and I respect their coach, but fxxk that noise! "mobile QB"? seriously? dude, the only pronounced advantage ULL enjoys tonight is the QB advantage. in fact, if wku loses outright, it will probably be their pure pocket passer QB's inexperience and nerves under the lights at home. thanks a bunch, pal! never f@#kin' heard a' ya, pal.

TiredPro
    TiredPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Brother works in Vegas and tonight she makes her debut on SBR on this game ?? I guess she is doing us a favor by blessing us with her presence. For whatever it's worth, Petrino is not an awesome man. He's a bullshit artist and his word means nothing to him. Let's see how long the Clap hangs around.

Cause-I-Need-It
    Cause-I-Need-It's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I bet -3.5 wku, was going to tease 9pts ull and over. Damn phone don't work in wally world