packer4
    packer4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15648

Money time this Saturday college football

What's up everyone? It's time to win some money this Saturday and it's time to fade my guy in the big games scheduled for this Saturday, that's the games I feel most confident about he is really bad in the big time games so I will let you guys know who he has as soon as he posts them. Also I have some inside information on a game the little birdie told me that Alabama could win by 100 but I know they probably won't but they said that Bama will probably score 60 by half so if you don't want to take that big of a favorite then the over might be the play, Good Luck to everyone

RIGHTON
    RIGHTON's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 948

packer4 thanks for the info, i thought that line a little strange, but i was just thinking the opposite to be honest, the spread is 54 right now and the over/under 59, i was thinking under cause i wouldn't think anyone would cover 54, and even if it was close to the spread i would think the books are thinking the other team won't score, so the under would be good!! i'm going with you then packer4, it sounds as though you might have an ace in the hole!!!

packer4

Hey RIGHTON if my source is right that game should go over

Microbetter
    Microbetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13606

Quote Originally Posted by packer4 View Post
    What's up everyone? It's time to win some money this Saturday and it's time to fade my guy in the big games scheduled for this Saturday, that's the games I feel most confident about he is really bad in the big time games so I will let you guys know who he has as soon as he posts them. Also I have some inside information on a game the little birdie told me that Alabama could win by 100 but I know they probably won't but they said that Bama will probably score 60 by half so if you don't want to take that big of a favorite then the over might be the play, Good Luck to everyone
    You and your "source" are full of crap! There is no insider info. That game won't score 48. Your claim shows how little you know about the SEC and the southern old boy network.

RIGHTON

ok packer4 i'll go with you on this one, georgia st does suck, just did go division 1, playing probably the best team in the nation, microbetter where are you coming from, convince me please!!!

Microbetter

You have to understand the SEC has always been the "gentleman's league." If you have the game in hand, you don't run up the score. Some have forgotten this because of Urban Meyer's days at Florida. Meyer always ran the score up no matter where he is at. At Utah, it was to gain national attention for his non-AQ team. Bobby Petrino would sometimes do the same at Arkansas.

Secondly, Nick Saban has already stated that he doesn't run up the score on teams like this "because I wouldn't want them to do the same to me". That is an actual quote.

I may seem caustic, but that is because I don't like hucksters who say they have inside info. What a crock!!
    If this PACK4 is who I think he is, he has had problems at a poker site that I won't go into.
    So, make your bet according to good information and not some wanna be tout.
    I have GSU +55 and the under. Whichever way you go, BOL

packer4

Vol of luck to you to Micro

Skinsbaby
    Skinsbaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 199

Micro is right! Saban will call the dogs off. Bama rarely covers 30 plus spreads..only chance is if Bama scores 40 by half.

Skinsbaby

Quote Originally Posted by Microbetter View Post
    You have to understand the SEC has always been the "gentleman's league." If you have the game in hand, you don't run up the score. Some have forgotten this because of Urban Meyer's days at Florida. Meyer always ran the score up no matter where he is at. At Utah, it was to gain national attention for his non-AQ team. Bobby Petrino would sometimes do the same at Arkansas.

Secondly, Nick Saban has already stated that he doesn't run up the score on teams like this "because I wouldn't want them to do the same to me". That is an actual quote.

I may seem caustic, but that is because I don't like hucksters who say they have inside info. What a crock!!
    If this PACK4 is who I think he is, he has had problems at a poker site that I won't go into.
    So, make your bet according to good information and not some wanna be tout.
    I have GSU +55 and the under. Whichever way you go, BOL
    Micro is right! Saban will call the dogs off. Bama rarely covers 30 plus spreads..only chance is if Bama scores 40 by half.

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......
    AdaBarber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 137

Even if they call the dogs off Alabama will score at will with either string in. Bama covers! -54.5!

Good luck!

RIGHTON

i agree with AdaBarber, Micro, i think georgia st is that bad, he may call the dogs off, but in my opinion the pussy cats will still beat up on georgia st mice, i'm telling you this game is going over and bama covers, by halftime!! good luck to all!!

Stokes36
    Stokes36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I think taking ALabama -35.5 half time is the smarter play, imo...I expect them to at least let the 1's play the first half, and get the big cushion

RIGHTON

Stokes36 now your thinking, that is probably the safest bet, if you don't think Bama's practice squad is better than Georgia State's starters!!

packer4

Alright boys here who my guy has in the big games today Maryland, Tennessee, Miami Fl, Ohio st, Arizona st and Stanford so here's who we are taking FSU, Georgia, G Tech, North Western, Notre Dame and Washington come on guys let's win today good luck to everyone, and the inside information game remember take Alabama and over

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......
    AdaBarber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 137

I took these early this morning: Washington +8, Northwestern +7, Georgia -11. Good Luck!

RIGHTON

go gettem AdaBarber and packer4, i'm rolling with you guys on a few of your picks today!! i hope your inside scoop on Alabama is correct packer4, bur i am not real fond of your Northwestern pick against the Buckeye's of Ohio St??? but believe me good luck to all!!

packer4

Let's roll todayAdaBarber and RIGHTON I feel confident in these games

Stokes36
    Stokes36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Sweet. I was correct! Thank the lord!

packer4

Good call Stokes congrats

packer4

FSU was good there go

Microbetter

Quote Originally Posted by Microbetter View Post
    You and your "source" are full of crap! There is no insider info. That game won't score 48. Your claim shows how little you know about the SEC and the southern old boy network.
    48 exactly.

Skinsbaby

Quote Originally Posted by RIGHTON View Post
    go gettem AdaBarber and packer4, i'm rolling with you guys on a few of your picks today!! i hope your inside scoop on Alabama is correct packer4, bur i am not real fond of your Northwestern pick against the Buckeye's of Ohio St??? but believe me good luck to all!!
    We tried to warn you!

Skinsbaby

Quote Originally Posted by AdaBarber View Post
    Even if they call the dogs off Alabama will score at will with either string in. Bama covers! -54.5!

Good luck!

Microbetter

Someone got some inside, but it wasn't information. lol

Microbetter

FSU was good there go
    but bama -1, bama over -1

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

ducks 1st half -26.5

mizzou/vandy over 55.5

packer4

That's why I will stick to fading my guy, I try to pick 2 games with a little information and lose, sorry RIGHTON for the 2 bad picks, well FSU was good and G tech and Georgia look good right now let's go 6-0 fading my guy a 6-2 day will be a good winner

packer4

II will go with you 2daBank on that Oregon 1st half let's hit it

2daBank

II will go with you 2daBank on that Oregon 1st half let's hit it
    didnt even cap it,,kinda like thu night 1st half unders, just something you should play every week...

that mizzou total going over bro..

packer4

Ok I will take your word 2daBank let's hit both of them

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    ducks 1st half -26.5

mizzou/vandy over 55.5
    whew.wouldnt have guessed buffs score 16 points and we still cover the number, gotta love the ducks!!!

mizzou has 17 in the 1st half of the 1st qrtr

packer4

Yeah buddy that was big 2daBank good call

2daBank

now we just need vandy to join the party..mizzou d not that good they should start helping us some....

packer4

Yeah I think they will

12 Last