KASHMAN24
    KASHMAN24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4697

Kashman24 picks 11/07, jump on the money machine

I started posting my plays 2 weeks ago because i felt i was locked in. Hope you have cashed in with me. 7-5 total with my 2 big plays of the week hitting so far. Pound the big plays as they are my best pick.

1 unit=1000
    2.5 units=2500
    5 units =5000 and so on

i am currently +10900 in the 2 weeks i have posted my plays. My goal is to replace my 70,000 a year salary that i left to become a capper.

temple -13.5 over miami of ohio 3300 to win 3000
    temple will steam roll this terrible miami of ohio team. This ain't there in conference cupcake team. Temple is a good football team.

san diego state +24.5 over tcu 2200 to win 2000
    san diego state can score some and they have been good at home. Tcu is good, but 24.5 better than sdsu. Too much to ask.

duke +8.5 over unc 2200 to win 2000
    this is a Rivalry and this time duke is actually a good football team. Unc is unpredictable and they just came off a big win. Big let down spot for them. Don't be surprised if duke wins this straight up. I rode them last week and told you that they were the better football team than virginia.

g. Tech -14.5 over wake forest 4400 to win 4000
    can anybody stop this offense. The answer is yes, once, maybe twice or even a third but they keep on coming. Their defense is not good but their offense eventually overwelms you. Maybe wake forest can keep it close if they don't turn the ball over but eventually they will get steam rolled. I expect turn overs from wake forest trying to keep up. They cover this easily like they have their last 5 weeks. Somewhere like 48-24. Hint, think about over as a possiblity also.

big time play

you ready for this one, too easy.

oregon -5 over stanford 11000 to win 10000

are you kidding me? In doing my research some people actually taking stanford. How can they possibly cover? I can't see anyway. No way, no how. You think that after last week rolling the trojans, they are going to have a let down. No way. They are too good and their is way to much at stake. Oregon takes control in second half. Something like 34-20. You will notice the oregon speed factor as compared to the slow footed cardinals.

Remember be confident and take it to the bank.

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......
    AdaBarber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 137

Like Temple and Oregon. They also my big plays.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Like all the picks except Oregon.

KASHMAN24
    KASHMAN24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4697

Why do you like stanford?

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Like all the picks except Oregon.
    When i first took a look at this line i was in shock. How could oregon only be a 5 point underdog. i looked at it and looked at it and i actually started to convince myself that this was a no play. something must be wrong or somebody knows something that the public does not know. Oregon just rolled usc and has looked impressive except for the boise state game. I analyzed, this game for over 3 hours. Oregon is just a superior team, with better athletes and speed. Oregon plays well on the road. I think their defense gets some pressure on the qb and creates a few turnovers. In turn i think masoli's athleticism will play big dividends. good luck

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by KASHMAN24 View Post
    When i first took a look at this line i was in shock. How could oregon only be a 5 point underdog. i looked at it and looked at it and i actually started to convince myself that this was a no play. something must be wrong or somebody knows something that the public does not know. Oregon just rolled usc and has looked impressive except for the boise state game. I analyzed, this game for over 3 hours. Oregon is just a superior team, with better athletes and speed. Oregon plays well on the road. I think their defense gets some pressure on the qb and creates a few turnovers. In turn i think masoli's athleticism will play big dividends. good luck
    Letdown spot. I LEANED on Stanford, but it didn't make my final card. Stanford already dispatched Washington, after they beat USC.