Johnrl21
    Johnrl21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2097

LSU....UGA....The wrong team is favored

Unless Murray comes out looking like Tom Brady like he did against South Carolina, I don't see UGA winning this game. Will be pounding LSU

3-team Parlay I really like on Saturday...

LSU
    CAL
    Oklahoma

Thoughts?

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

I agree LSU is the better team here. They are solid on both sides of the ball. I expect a close game with Georiga coming up just short @ the end. Only 2 teams I like more than LSU are Oregon and MAYBE Ala.

boss_of_um
    boss_of_um's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14883

Never betting against Oregon. Only chance Cal has is if they pull some more of that fake injury junk they did a few years ago at home.

I am pounding Bama/Ole Miss over.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Cal? Really?

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

I don't like Oklahoma either.

ND sucks balls, but I just don't like Oklahoma in this spot.

BIGSACK
    BIGSACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 317

Georgia will win by 7 at least, lsu is overrated bc they beat up some nobodies and Georgia had a bad game against north Texas

bamaatlsu
    bamaatlsu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5310

I think LSU and UGA are about even, so line is about right. Neither defense has impressed.

Didnt Cal lose the D-coordinator that usually slows Oregon down?

bama11braves
    bama11braves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 772

the talent disparity between UGA and LSU defenses is staggering. LSU OL & DL are gonna man handle UGA. The only two teams that match up well with LSU is Bama and FLorida because of there defensive front. Unless 'Ol Les decides to get involved and mess this game up I think LSU blows UGA out. 14 pts plus IMO. UGA has no receivers and a one dimensional team is not going to put a dent in LSU. Love Gurley but LSU has a stable of Gurleys and see them everyday at practice. Mettenberger is gonna have to play like shite for this game to be close. Never know could be wrong hate LSU but truly believe this game wont be close

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25004

The LSU victory over TCU not lookin so impressive anymore....just sayin. LSU is still green on defense and Georgia is light years ahead of anyone the Tigers have played (offensively speaking). Undecided on this game as of yet. May be a pass....Or even a puff, puff, pass. Hey-Oh!!

SilverTongueFox
    SilverTongueFox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5303

Quote Originally Posted by bama11braves View Post
    the talent disparity between UGA and LSU defenses is staggering. LSU OL & DL are gonna man handle UGA. The only two teams that match up well with LSU is Bama and FLorida because of there defensive front. Unless 'Ol Les decides to get involved and mess this game up I think LSU blows UGA out. 14 pts plus IMO. UGA has no receivers and a one dimensional team is not going to put a dent in LSU. Love Gurley but LSU has a stable of Gurleys and see them everyday at practice. Mettenberger is gonna have to play like shite for this game to be close. Never know could be wrong hate LSU but truly believe this game wont be close
    You are off your rocker dude. UGA is as balanced as it gets! Maybe no AJ Green but a solid receiving corp that's deep and pretty darn good TEs in Lynch & Rome. Nothing one dimensional about UGA's offense. Crazy comment.

bama11braves

who plays receiver for them?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!? what on earth are you talking about solid recieivng corps??????? Best receiver Mitchell got hurt in the opener. You got the big white kid and Lynch who is a good TE. The defenses aren't even comparable in this game. If you go by position by position in this game LSU has better at every single spot besides TE and QB and with Mettenberger playing the way he has id may even give it a tie.

DL- advantage LSU
    LB- advantage LSU
    DB- advantage LSU
    OL-Massive advantage LSu
    RB- Tie
    WR- LSU
    TE-Georgia
    Qb-Murray

Les Miles and his usual antics are really going to have to frick this one up to lose.

jalein
    jalein's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2650

risky parlay bro. very risky. personally, I will not EVER lay a dime against Oregon unless they are favored by more than 50 and they are playing a top ten team with a ranked defense.

I dont see much of an advantage for either LSU or Georgia. Pretty even IMHO.

eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

I agree the TCU dominance doesn't look as good, with that said LSU has still improved on both sides of the ball since game 1. I like LSU because they always seem to play physical and pumped and we know how that usually goes for Murray. Put that dude on his ass 1 time and he's throwing spit balls the rest of the game. The dude is anti clutch.

SilverTongueFox

who plays receiver for them?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!? what on earth are you talking about solid recieivng corps??????? Best receiver Mitchell got hurt in the opener. You got the big white kid and Lynch who is a good TE. The defenses aren't even comparable in this game. If you go by position by position in this game LSU has better at every single spot besides TE and QB and with Mettenberger playing the way he has id may even give it a tie.

DL- advantage LSU
    LB- advantage LSU
    DB- advantage LSU
    OL-Massive advantage LSu
    RB- Tie
    WR- LSU
    TE-Georgia
    Qb-Murray

Les Miles and his usual antics are really going to have to frick this one up to lose.
    Is Murray throwing to himself? He's thrown for 323yds, 309yds & 450yds so somebody has to be catching those passes. Yeah, it's Bennett, Conley, Wesley-Scott, Wooten, Davis, McGowan & soon to be Rumph. UGA lost their bet receiver n Mitchell and I admitted UGA doesn't have a stand out receiver but for you to say they don't have any receivers is ignorant on your part. I see talented youth & good depth for UGA at receiver. UGA rotates a lot of players & Murray spreads it around. UGA is 2nd in the SEC in passing yds. with LSU 3rd about 100 less yds/g. It doesn't make sense to say they have no receivers when they pass for about 360 yds/g.
    Last edited by SilverTongueFox; 09-25-13 at 02:23 PM.

SilverTongueFox

Here is an interesting stat about Murray. He is trying to become the only qb in the history of the SEC to throw for 3,000 yds in 4 consecutive years. Yet he's never had a receiver go for more than 1,000 yds in a single season.

wildcorndog
    wildcorndog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Eddy did u ask me if you can comment here?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrl21 View Post
    Unless Murray comes out looking like Tom Brady like he did against South Carolina, I don't see UGA winning this game. Will be pounding LSU

LSU
    CAL
    Oklahoma

Thoughts?
    i like oklahoma if brock is on notre shame

bama11braves

Is Murray throwing to himself? He's thrown for 323yds, 309yds & 450yds so somebody has to be catching those passes. Yeah, it's Bennett, Conley, Wesley-Scott, Wooten, Davis, McGowan & soon to be Rumph. UGA lost their bet receiver n Mitchell and I admitted UGA doesn't have a stand out receiver but for you to say they don't have any receivers is ignorant on your part. I see talented youth & good depth for UGA at receiver. UGA rotates a lot of players & Murray spreads it around. UGA is 2nd in the SEC in passing yds. with LSU 3rd about 100 less yds/g. It doesn't make sense to say they have no receivers when they pass for about 360 yds/g.

Throw out any dollar amount you want and I will bet you Murray does not throw for 360 yards LSU. And heres a stat for you whats Aaron Murray's record vs ranked opponents?!?!

THREE AND THIRTEEN! That is right 3-13. Lucky he beat SCarolina earlier in the season

again please throw out a number I will bet you Murray doesnt hit the 360 yard mark passing, and i bet LSU wins by atleast a touch down.

SilverTongueFox

Throw out any dollar amount you want and I will bet you Murray does not throw for 360 yards LSU. And heres a stat for you whats Aaron Murray's record vs ranked opponents?!?!

THREE AND THIRTEEN! That is right 3-13. Lucky he beat SCarolina earlier in the season

again please throw out a number I will bet you Murray doesnt hit the 360 yard mark passing, and i bet LSU wins by atleast a touch down.

I was simply debating your comment "UGA is one dimensional and has no receivers." I threw out some stats to backup my argument as I don't believe that statement to be true and somehow you turn this into a bet based on Murray throwing for x number of yards or LSU winning by at least a touchdown. I think anyone that's watched UGA knows this team/this offense can run as well as sling it. While I concede Murray doesn't have an all SEC receiver he has some pretty good ones and the numbers are there to back me up. Later bama11 good luck to you.

dotheopposite
    dotheopposite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1339

LSU win is going to be tough LSU Home team plays a lot different than LSU road team.

bama11braves

we'll see who was right saturday night silver fox

JM17
    JM17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

Bama11braves, you will be right my friend. LSU ALL DAY SON. GON GET RICH FROM THIS LINE

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrl21 View Post

LSU
    CAL
    Oklahoma

Thoughts?
    Call me Captain Obvious, but the line was obviously placed just where it should be. If it wasn't, LSU would have moved to being a favorite by now.

LSU may win, but all that matters is that the money is evenly split.

SilverTongueFox

we'll see who was right saturday night silver fox
    bama11 where you at. Do you want to give that UGA offense some well deserved credit. Shredded that LSU D tonight.

bama11braves

I admit it i was shocked. they still dont have any receivers. shocked UGA OL was pushing LSU DL around. Murray played great and your right does it with no big name targets. Still ecstatic i got LSU +3.5. so its a win win. i was wrong and still won!
    Im a bama fan and still think LSU is the best team ive seen. Oregon and LSU are the best two teams IMO

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

LSU defense was letting Auburn march on them in the 2nd half they aren't as good as past LSU defenses