Pickma$ter
    Pickma$ter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 403

TCU @ Texas Tech Thursday Night

I don't post much here but I do it to help others as our picks are very solid. This game is our groups best bet of the week and we already got this bet down. I strongly suggest taking Texas Tech + the points. TCU has struggled against high tempo offenses and won't fair any better against this well schemed Kingsbury offense. TCU won't be able to trade points. At night on the road in prime time are just to many strikes against TCU. Wrong team favored here as we have Texas Tech winning outright. As always guys use $ management and NEVER push your bets as NOTHING IS GURANTEED IN SPORTS BETTING. The only thing the books can't control is your $ management so I can't stress it enough. Good luck

caseyman011
    caseyman011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

This total should be in the mid 70s and will go over 80. I'll be at the game, and if TCU plays half as crappy as they did against SELA, they'll be in for a rude awakening. Jones AT&T Stadium will be rocking and blacked out. It wouldn't surprise me at all to see Tech win and by double digits, but unless the total is ridiculously high (>77ish), I'll be laying a lot on the over.

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

You do know that neither starting QB is playing in this game, right. T-tech has a walk on freshman starting and TCU's backup Boykins is playing. Does that change anything for you?

caseyman011
    caseyman011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
    You do know that neither starting QB is playing in this game, right. T-tech has a walk on freshman starting and TCU's backup Boykins is playing. Does that change anything for you?
    I'm a Big 12 guy, and a Tech fan in particular. I'm well aware of Mayfield's walk on status. The only reason he walked on to Tech is because he didn't get an offer from his top choice. And that choice was TCU. This game is going to be a run and gun shootout and Tech's HFA should give them the winning nod.

Pickma$ter
    Pickma$ter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 403

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
    Baker Mayfield (walk on) is the starting QB & has been the starter since week 1. This kid is not a true walk on, he threw 67 touchdowns and only 8 interceptions on the state championship high school team. He also played baseball which affected how he was scouted. He is a very good QB.

bama11braves
    bama11braves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 772

i agree with you pick master. when the spreads came out i said the same thing about this line. you giving the info only makes me feel better about the play. i think tech should be -5 in this game.