TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'
    TheBetBuysDanK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just thinking about teasers.

Like I've said, Im pretty new to the handicapping gig. I've gotten the impression parlays and teasers are generally looked down upon by sharper bettors. While I understand that stance on the parlays, I don't see it with the teasers. For me, if I can 6 or 7 points to a line i already like on 2 or 3 games, it almost feels safer than 2 or 3 bets straight up. For instance, Ralphie mentioned playing a teaser with Tulsa and FSU. brilliant shit. I like tulsa by more, but the room is nice. and even if UNC manages to beat FSU, I dont think itll be a rout by an offensive explosion by UNC. Right now that 7 point tease is roughly -120. thinking of playing it this week. Can/should i pass on this?

how do you guys feel about teasers in general?

anybody have any they really like this week? love to hear.

thanks,
    JTH

dchecks
    dchecks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Hey it's your money, if a teaser makes you feel more comfortable play it! Good Luck to everybody on all your plays no matter how you play them!

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Teasers in college football are usually a waste of money.

mcbaseball10
    mcbaseball10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1905

Look at Josh Hamilton's thread. He has a nice breakdown on teasers. I will play 10 point teasers on occasion when I want a little more action on games that I like but want a bigger cushion to put money on it.