capt kierkegaard
    capt kierkegaard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 720

A couple that might be under the radar

Im looking at a couple of games nobody has mentioned. Havent pulled the trig but are worth a look.
    1- Indiana -16
    Hoosiers put up some points last yr. Lost a couple of really close games, scored 49 against Ohio st put a scare into a few more. Got the stud QB back as well as most the O. Defense worries me a bit..OK a lot. When youre an also-run in the Big10 you must win the gimmes to have a chance at a low level bowl. If they win the out of conference games, maybe steal a couple of conference games and you go bowling. 16 points scares me but a team that can put up 50 erases a few defensive weaknesses. Last yr w/ the sycs was pretty close I dont see this one being.

2- Utah -2.5 or ml -140
    Utah st is everybodys sexy pick this yr. Got a good QB, nice system and a new coach that is intense. Dont sleep on the utes in this game however. This is a revenge game, Utahs' O-line was an almighty mess and the qb was weak as mormon beer. Those weaknesses will be fixed, the QB looks alot better this yr and Utah is just stronger and deeper along the lines than the ags. Utah will have a VERY tough time in the PAC12. It is much improved. In order to go bowling the Utes MUST win this game. I know this and coach Wittingham knows this. Chances of post season are slim right now, they are zero if they lose this one. Utah has owned the aggies in the past. The Utes are at home and the aggies...well theyre still the aggies.

Also like;
    NW -5 -200
    OK ST -13 -450
    bama -18 -1100
    fres -10 -360
    colo st -2 -13
    fla st -10 -350

Lots of chalk, I know. Liked rice +29 but wont get to play that one. Whatever I take will be a mixture of SU and moneyline parlays (2 team only)

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Tulsa ML, WKU ML

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Never lay 16 points with Indiana...or any team really that can't prevent other teams from scoring.

capt kierkegaard
    capt kierkegaard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 720

I hear you on Indiana. 16 is a lot. Might be tough to pull the trigger. However the sycamores new coach is Mike Sanford who took an awful team in UNLV and managed to make them even worse. If he works his magic in Terre Haute Larry Bird might take the headset mid season. There might be better games (nevada + maybe. like the qb) but a Mike Sanford team against a qb capable of hanging 60 on you is tempting.

Outhouse Tim
    Outhouse Tim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4454

Too much chalk. Some chalk makes sense, but wiseguys prefer live dogs.