mattk8s
    mattk8s's Avatar Become A Pro!

Texas Tech (+10.5) @ Nebraska

wouldn't mind hearing some info on this. I'm leaning with the red raiders.

twincities77
    twincities77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Nebraska looked like the pick at -6.5 to me. They're solid all around. Don't like them at 10.5, but it's not enough to make me like Tech either.

mattk8s
    mattk8s's Avatar Become A Pro!

After falling behind early, tech hung right with the longhorns in austin. They just pasted K St. 66-14. It almost doesn't matter who you put in Leach's offense. Spotting them an additional 10 would be hard for Nebraska to keep up with. I just worry about this Suh guy for the huskers

twincities77
    twincities77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

The spread went from 6.5 to 10.5 for a reason, but it sounds like you've got your mind made up. Best of luck.

ackem19
    ackem19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

tough game. i think Nebraska has one of the better passing defenses that TT has faced this year. I don't think that Potts still being out is going to make much of a difference, seeing as Nebraska has yet to prove the could defend the spread offense. last week, the rain took Missouri out of the game, making it difficult to pass. Last year, and the year before that, Nebraska has been abused by the spread. Vs. TT last year, Nebraska had the ball for over 40 minutes and still lost the game and allowed almost 300 yards passing. Against Missouri last year, they gave up 462 total yards. they lost both games. TT put up 420 passing yards against one of the nations top defenses @ Texas. Nebraska is going to have their work cut out and the 10 points may be to much to give up seeing how TT has the power to put up points and stay in the game.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

I think it's too many points. Nebraska is getting a lot of love lately and this may be the week they blow their wad. I wasn't impressed last week for 3 quarters.

GatorFan
    GatorFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Huskers is playing red hot now. I am leaning to the Huskers at home

nebfan
    nebfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

As you can tell by my name, I am a lifelong Husker fan. With that being said, we have never stopped a team that runs the spread like the earlier poster said. We kept the ball most of the game last year, and with a fresh Defense, I am quite sure TTU never punted the whole game. I expect the same this year and I don't see NU being able to cover the 10. I really don't expect us to win, but I thought Mizzou would beat us too. If they don't get the holding penalty at the 2 and score a TD to go up 16-0, they probably would have won .