linglingfool
    linglingfool's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Penn State only -6 at Illinois?

What am I missing here? The Illini are an incredibly underperforming team. I know PSU is coming off a big loss, but is Vegas overcompensating for it, or do they know something we don't?

clowncar
    clowncar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Well , it doesn't look like they are in a rush to take illinois money does it ?

Ulver86
    some pick here
    Ulver86's Avatar Become A Pro!

illinois is a dysfunctional team, this line should be around 10 or so, so yes, i'd take PSU -6

twincities77
    twincities77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I like Penn State quite a bit here. A lot of folks still don't buy they're that good, but Illinois is just terrible.

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

penn st. will NEVER get another bet from me as many times as they have screwed the pooch thus far.

how the hell can you not cover the spread against akron, syracuse and temple?

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Line is not surprising, very common for teams to be demoralized week immediately after having national title hopes slashed.

twincities77
    twincities77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Line is not surprising, very common for teams to be demoralized week immediately after having national title hopes slashed.
    I agree, except that I don't remember spreads reflecting that idea as strongly as this one does.

MSUSpartan32
    MSUSpartan32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 805

Always fade Ron Zook....always fade Ron Zook...

iwantcougars
    iwantcougars's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

it's our chance to cash on it, i'm doing a parlay with 3 teams including psu this week

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11210

Illinois is a complete mess. They are absolutely terrible and no way should they come close to beating this spread. That said, the Zooker always finds a way to pull an upset out of his ass. I doubt this is the week but you never know. I'm going to lay a little on PSU but both offenses are horrid and this should be a horrible game to watch.