redrum
    Update your status
    redrum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

sec is living off years past not so good this year

Wow i noticed it in the Ole Miss game vs Memphis, but now vs an above mediocre team like South Carolina, it is very obvious that the SEC is very very overrated!!! I know now why the college football world is all over Miamis jock, and its because we make these sec games look boring and dull as hell!!!
    We would be up by 21 by half time, vs both these teams combined!!!The world will know why we get moved to number 2 or three after saturdays beat down of Va tech!!!
    Voters better not dare put boise,LSU,or OLE soory MISS!!!
    Nothing will sooth my football urge, untill saturday at 3:30 on abc!!!go canes baby!!!Re: Wow SEC is so overrated !!! miami is 10 times better than usc,and miss!!! (reply)by big cane fan at 9/24 9:46 PMME AND MY WIFE WERE WATCHING THE GAME AND SHE SAID THESE TEAMS STINK TURN THIS OFF I COULDNT ARGUE WITH HER SO I HAD TO TURN SEC=OVERATEDRe: Wow SEC is so overrated !!! miami is 10 times better than usc,and miss!!! (reply)by tdogg77 at 9/24 10:06 PMPolo you beat me to it Homie!
    I was going to post something similar.
    Funny how you reap what you sow. Espn partnering with the WORST conference in the country. Every single SEC game I have seen (minus the GA vs SC..which didn't have a lick of defense in it) has been horrible. All that SEC nut sucking and every team I have seen has looked 8 ranking spots higher than they should be.
    SEC teams are getting praised and are awarding their players SEC player of the week for putting up 50+ on schools like South Plantation High. What a joke!!

BTW, SNEED is supposed to be the first pick in the draft? REALLY??? He better pick it up later this season cause as of his first few games....NEGATIVE SIR!
    I would rather watch USC get upset than to watch a SEC teams trip and stumble their way into an end-zone every week.Re: Wow SEC is so overrated !!! miami is 10 times better than usc,and miss!!! (reply)by HZUM07 at 9/24 10:38 PM
    Originally posted by polobaby0927:Wow i noticed it in the Ole Miss game vs Memphis, but now vs an above mediocre team like South Carolina, it is very obvious that the SEC is very very overrated!!! I know now why the college football world is all over Miamis jock, and its because we make these sec games look boring and dull as hell!!!
    We would be up by 21 by half time, vs both these teams combined!!!The world will know why we get moved to number 2 or three after saturdays beat down of Va tech!!!
    Voters better not dare put boise,LSU,or OLE soory MISS!!!
    Nothing will sooth my football urge, untill saturday at 3:30 on abc!!!go canes baby!!!
    True, both Miss and LSU are vastly overrated (Miss much more) along with Penn St.
    Alabama and the Gayturds are the only real SEC teams, and the Turds will probably lose at least 1 game, even with their cupcake schedule... Bama is the only team I'd be scared of, and who knows, they could lose to the Razorbacks this weekend!

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

People said that last year!
    But it showed in the Bowl games.

Ole Miss killed Texas Tech

Florida did in Oklahoma

LSU killed G.Tech

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

REDRUM... What will you say when your Cane's get whooped by Va Tech.? A team that got their ass kicked by Bama??? What are you going to say when my Gators, stomp the shit out of the Criminoles who should have beaten Criami in the first place. Are you saying the ACC is better then the SEC? Maybe you should look at Virginia, Duke who can't beat HS teams or NC State who couldn't score against the same mediocre USC team your denigrating???

Call me when the ACC wins another BCS game. That should take about 10 more years.

ZBOIZ

redrum your canes has not faced a South Carolina defense.
    Points Awarded:

odusmykal gave ZBOIZ 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

everybody is over rated

redrum
    Update your status

Florida st defense is not bad ask byu. Lsu has drop off,ga and tenn.the only teams holding the conf is bama and fla

LINE-crush-ER
    LINE-crush-ER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

SEC baby , , anyone that can go indefeated or get through with one loss in the sec will get a chance at the national title , the last time they tied to cheat the sec at a national title game u got usc and oklahoma what a terrible game , in the past years sec hasnt traveled well to the west now ole miss is overrated and im sure miami is , but i never had olemiss in my top ten and they are really proud of their tickets this year hopefully after that loss last night , we can start getting those quad tickets to the grove for the bama game for a margin of what they originally went 4 line crusher 5-0 college football

bigcat1
    bigcat1's Avatar Become A Pro!

thats funny the worse conferance in the country...come on now really...lets think about what you just said, now don't you feel kinda stupid. you can take it back and all will be forgotton

redrum
    Update your status

all i said is the sec has fallen the last 3yrs look at tenn,auburn,lsu those 3 was top 15 programs. my canes are coming back up and everybody is not giving us respect. at first everybody was saying 4th place in the coastal div and a 0-4 start but wow how things have change

Odraca
    Odraca's Avatar Become A Pro!

pac10 owns all others....

bookinwinners
    bookinwinners's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1332

Conferences like acc, big 12, and PAC 10 have no idea what it's like to play agianst defenses likes what the sec has. When was the last time Miami played a sec team in the title game?

bookinwinners
    bookinwinners's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1332

Quote Originally Posted by Odraca View Post
    pac10 owns all others....
    Ha yeah right your best team got beat by a team that lsu went to and toyed with for 60 minutes and you claim the PAC 10 is the best that's a good 1

wal66
    wal66's Avatar Become A Pro!

National Title game will be Alabama/Florida vs Miami/Texas. Texas and Florida are not as good as they were last year and Alabama and Miami are improved over last year.

Before you discredit Miami look at what they are doing on the field. People tend to discredit them due to FSU's game against Jacksonville St but never even take into consideration that game was sandwiched in between Miami and BYU, that FSU just walked through that game while playing a good number of non-starters.

I'm not drinking the Miami koolaide just because of there record I stating that they are better than expected and as good as advertised.

Alabama is just a SOLID team.

I personally think Texas was a more complete team last season but certainly a solid team this year, for them it'll come down to tripping up somewhere down the road.

Florida is obviously a good team but we are by no means as complete a team as we were last year. The potential is certainly thee but it has yet to show in their performance on the field. We have several stumbling blocks along the way. We play at LSU and while we SHOULD win that game nothing is a sure thing. FSU also poses a threat for the Gators because they are extremely fast and athletic, if they stay poised against us that is a game we will have to be at our best in. Then we'll get Alabama in the SEC Title game and I'm not so sure we can beat them if they play to their potential in that game.

I just realized what this thread was about.................my bad.

SEC still to dog.
    lol

ZBOIZ

And why should Florida win at LSU ?? Because you all won the national title last year ?? I guess LSU should have won at Florida last year to.

mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8274

We'll see in the bowl games again this year who is over and underrated.
    Miami is improved a great deal but who have they played to make them worthy to be a contender?
    GT?
    FSU?

ZBOIZ

And then your calling Alabama in the the West title game ?? The Alabama who struggled for 3 quarters against V.T and now there unstoppable. Man come on!!

wal66

Quote Originally Posted by mmike032 View Post
    We'll see in the bowl games again this year who is over and underrated.
    Miami is improved a great deal but who have they played to make them worthy to be a contender?
    GT?
    FSU?

mmike.........yes that is who they jave played but look deeper. Everyone thought before the Tech game that Miami got ran all over last year they would get handled again. It didn't happen, they made the adjustments and had the athletes to dominate that game. Likewise everyone discredited Miami's win over FSU because of the dropped pass and also because of FSU's flat game against jacksonville St. The FSU game was as competetive as it was because like I have said over and over the one vulnerable spot on Miami is their secondary and FSU has the ability to throw the ball. FSU is a much better team than the game against Jacksonville St.

If one takes note of the ACTUAL performance on the field and not the teams played then it is obvious Miami is an extremely gangerous team.

Mac4Lyfe

Miami loses tomorrow...

wal66

Quote Originally Posted by ZBOIZ View Post
    And then your calling Alabama in the the West title game ?? The Alabama who struggled for 3 quarters against V.T and now there unstoppable. Man come on!!

Z........I am calling Alabama in the SEC Tiltle game. Who is gonna stop them? LSU? While it's not impossible but I won't be alone in saying it isn't likely. I don't hate your team I am just being UNBIASED. Alabama is the best team in the SEC. I'm a Gator diehard and I'm still saying Alabama is better. If your honest with yourself you know Alabama is a better team this year than LSU is. That comment isn't disrespectfull of LSU either, they are a good team, just not as good as Albama.

Hey everything is pure speculation until the games play out anyways.

wal66

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Miami loses tomorrow...
    Mac.......................I'll put my points up against yours on that comment. All my points vs all your points.

ZBOIZ

It's to early to say Alabama is the best team in the SEC! Hell they were losing to V.T the whole game. The only reason they won that game is because of V.T lack of offensive explosion. They were in the Alabama redzone a lot but could'nt get any TD'S out of it. So why is they better?? They beat North Troy??? Or is it because they struggled in the 1st half to Florida International and puilled away late ?? Which one?? The point is it's way top early to call it. I personally feel as if McCelroy will get exposed once he gets in SEC play. The guy was playing horrid in the V.T game until the 4th. He still have some proving to do with me.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by wal66 View Post
    Mac.......................I'll put my points up against yours on that comment. All my points vs all your points.
    That's a bet... I don't need the 3 points either. Straight up, winner takes all

wal66

Ok ok Z........I can guess but just for entertainment purposes who in your mind will win the SEC west?

wal66

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    That's a bet... I don't need the 3 points either. Straight up, winner takes all

Done.

ZBOIZ

Quote Originally Posted by wal66 View Post
    Ok ok Z........I can guess but just for entertainment purposes who in your mind will win the SEC west?

To be honest I cant call it. but i can say Florida will win the east. but the west is very hard to call

wal66

redrum...............sorry about highjacking your thread dude, wasn't the intent.

mmike032

Bama will win the SEC title.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

I can't believe I'm about to say this, but LSU has a very dangerous game next week. You know they've circled the Florida game on the schedule all year. Everyone has already written off Georgia...who has shown to be explosive on offense the past two weeks. I'm not calling an upset...but LSU better not look ahead next week or that Florida game becomes a must win.

ZBOIZ

Georgia is a very dangerous game for us!! I think our team will not over look it. But it will be a dog fight

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    I can't believe I'm about to say this, but LSU has a very dangerous game next week. You know they've circled the Florida game on the schedule all year. Everyone has already written off Georgia...who has shown to be explosive on offense the past two weeks. I'm not calling an upset...but LSU better not look ahead next week or that Florida game becomes a must win.
    LSU plays MSU this week and they better not overlook the bulldogs. They can worry about the other dawgs next week... I don't think they will overlook UGA after that ass whipping from a year ago.

BamaBill67
    BamaBill67's Avatar Become A Pro!

Z........Bama will win the west.......aim for another goal.

romanowski
    romanowski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

an sec team exposes an sec team so the sec is overrated

ok fuktard

Jimmydafreak
    Jimmydafreak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

I absolutely love Randy Shannon and the job he's done at Miami, but let be serious here!!! Miami would lose to half of the teams in the SEC right now. No one in the ACC is even close to being a title contender. The SEC has dominated out-of-conference foes all year, and is by far the best conference in the country. What other conference has 3 legitimate national championship contenders? None.

The Big 12 is the second best conference, and #3 is far behind the top two!!!

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Miami would lose to half of the teams in the SEC right now. No one in the ACC is even close to being a title contender.
    I'm a big SEC guy, and I don't know about that. Miami blew out a GT team that is a bit of an enegima, and is a dropped pass away from being 1-1 and on the meda backburner instead of the spot light. I think they are a really good team, but we find out a lot about them today. They are so young they are bound to have a clunker or two down the road

mmike032

SEC is overrrated but has 3 teams in the top 5

12 Last