REDL1NE
    REDL1NE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lsu/ga

Thoughts?

Ralphie
    Ralphie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Taking that moneyline straight to the bank baby. LSU hasn't opened up the playbook at all this year. This game you are going to actually see bubble screens, swing passes, SLANTS! Freshman QB Russel Sheppard is going to be coming in a lot more frequently to run the option and Miles says he is going to be throwing a few times this game too. No one can shut down Brandon JoJo Lafell or Terrance Tolliver on the outsides. Patrick Peterson is gonna be on AJ Green like white on rice. But then again I'm a fan.

REDL1NE
    REDL1NE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie View Post
    Taking that moneyline straight to the bank baby. LSU hasn't opened up the playbook at all this year. This game you are going to actually see bubble screens, swing passes, SLANTS! Freshman QB Russel Sheppard is going to be coming in a lot more frequently to run the option and Miles says he is going to be throwing a few times this game too. No one can shut down Brandon JoJo Lafell or Terrance Tolliver on the outsides. Patrick Peterson is gonna be on AJ Green like white on rice. But then again I'm a fan.
    lol, I have no problem with that. I'm an Oklahoma fan

I am not playing it either way, but seems like public perception is that LSU has risen without contest and due to teams around falling. I am a little surprised by the line. I dont know what to expect, but I will be watching!!

Good luck to your Tigers sir.

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2119

I like Georgia in this spot

Ralphie

Our greatest weakness is our offensive line and our line backing core. Those are two really bad places to have weakness. I think we are pretty solid at every other position though.

RICHIE801
    RICHIE801's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ralphie, Do you have inside info about the play book? You guys are worse in virtually every category, not just offense. You guys are kind of close in scoring offense but still lacking. Looking at your avatar I'm just assuming its a homer pick. And if you got no O-line open the playbook all you want, if you cant potect the QB it can be a very difficult task to win on the road, especially in the SEC.

romoney
    College Hoop Time
    romoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

I am a LSU homer too, and I do believe GA cant play with the tigers 4 quarters. So Im gonna go with the moneyline as an easy win. Geaux tigers. They really havent shown what they can do, or at least i hope.

Ralphie

Let me put it to you this way. I went to high school with the starting QB and when he came on his official visit to LSU he stayed at my apartment. And we also rape them in the very important turnover margin category.

RICHIE801

They have a freshman QB! Why do you Tiger fans think they are dumbing down the play calling? Biggest game a this FRESHMANS career so far, on the road and you guys think they are gonna have him throwing all over the field?

Ralphie

LOL we have a sophmore QB, the same guy who won at Washington, at Miss State, and in the chik-fil-a bowl basically at Ga Tech. The freshman qb i am reffering to is a little lightning bolt who is averaging like 8 yards a carry coming in for the option.

RICHIE801

Let me put it to you this way. I went to high school with the starting QB and when he came on his official visit to LSU he stayed at my apartment. And we also rape them in the very important turnover margin category.
    You havent even ****in played anybody.

Ralphie

ask USC who we have played

RICHIE801

LOL we have a sophmore QB, the same guy who won at Washington, at Miss State, and in the chik-fil-a bowl basically at Ga Tech. The freshman qb i am reffering to is a little lightning bolt who is averaging like 8 yards a carry coming in for the option.
    Oh he is a sophmore? Even worse than I thought.

RICHIE801

ask USC who we have played
    You really think Washington was a big road win? They were winless last year and you guys didnt even cover.

romoney
    College Hoop Time

LOL. He will shine and take care of business, Despite what u think , GA is not that good. i believe it and LSU takes this one, care to wager betpoints on it?

RICHIE801

Quote Originally Posted by romoney View Post
    LOL. He will shine and take care of business, Despite what u think , GA is not that good. i believe it and LSU takes this one, care to wager betpoints on it?
    betpoints? LOL I can see you've already lost a few. I only make wagers for money. I'll just let you know I got the Bulldogs -3 (-120) for 2 units, nothin too serious. You guys are the ones who think your Tigers are a lock on the road.

romoney
    College Hoop Time

good deal bro. good luck anyway. it should be a good game no matter what

RICHIE801

Quote Originally Posted by romoney View Post
    good deal bro. good luck anyway. it should be a good game no matter what
    Agreed. I dont have a college team so all I care about is winning.

romoney
    College Hoop Time

Yep, I bet not with my heart, but i do feel this one for some reason, my other posts prove that and i am usually ok with my picks. GL

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

Mark Richt owns Les Miles... UGA wins big tomorrow. Sorry fellas.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

This game you are going to actually see bubble screens, swing passes, SLANTS!
    All UGA likes to run is screens and draws...the defense sees that every day in practice. Georgia can be beat downfield...which may be difficult if the QB can't throw it past 20 yards

mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8274

UGA is weak at DB, but if LSU cant throw the ball down field
    UGA is strong at LB and DL although they have trouble getting pressure on QBs.

LSU is weak at OL and LB, I expect Bobo pound the ball and have Cox drop short passes to the TE.
    with the occasional deep pass to AJ to keep them honest.
    Anxious to see the Peterson/ Green matchup. From what I've read Miles wont have Peterson chasing AJ around so why would Bobo line AJ up on Petersons side of the field.

my prediction:
    UGA 37
    LSU 31

AJ with another 100 YD game

twincities77
    twincities77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Interesting stat: Despite being 4-0, LSU has actually been outgained by almost 100 yards this year. I'm not huge on Georgia, but I think they'd have to be the bet at home.

Ralphie

How anyone can bet on a team that turns the ball over that much is beyond me. If anything its a no play, but since I am an LSU fan thinking its time for a breakout game I will be playing LSU ML +145 moderately.

mmike032

[quote=Ralphie;2325452]How anyone can bet on a team that turns the ball over that much is beyond me. If anything its a no play, but since I am an LSU fan thinking its time for a breakout game I will be playing LSU ML +145 moderately.[/quote]

no play for me. just gonna watch and enjoy.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Georgia is 4-0 on the last four games against LSU. Mark Richt owns Les Miles.

mmike032

I was at Samford Stadium last time LSU came to town.
    good times

RICHIE801

WOW! I apologize to Ralphie and that other kid, GEORGIA'S offense is pathetic, CANNOT RUN. INNACCURATE THROWS! PATHETIC! LSU WINS EASY TODAY!

Ralphie

Sooooo ugly. All in Florida -35 in baton rouge.