Kim
    Kim's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kim Week 2 - 7165 ft Above Sea Level

2-3 last week, added Minnie late...'nuff said.

TEXAS -33
    Texas at Laramie, WY, alt 7165 ft. The highest altitude stadium in the FBS. At 7165 feet, there is only 78 percent of the oxygen that one would find at sea level. Now that we've gotten that out of the way...Texas will cover the spread with plenty of breathing room (sorry). Like many of you, I got BOHICA'd last week by a back door cover from ULM. Not this week. Mack's D comes through and shuts down the offense that scored 29 against Weber St. last week.

USC -6 (early Greek, would play up to -10)
    Watched both games last week and can't imagine anything close here. Would like to see a good game but USC is just too strong.

Army +1
    Really? A team that lost to the Richmond Spiders last week is favored on the road against Army? The cadets came through for me last week as dogs and they'll do it again.

San Jose St. +13.5
    Remember that Boise St. run to the BCS? Almost didn't make it because of a close game at SJSU. And the Hawaii run to the BCS? They needed an OT win at SJSU to get there. Hell, Phil Steele is picking SJSU to win this game against Utah outright. I'll take the home doggie and 13 1/2 pts., thank you.

BOL to all.

Flight
    Update your status
    Flight's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like your picks, and your avatar. I think your two best are USC -7 and Army +1, as I am playing them for 2 units a piece.

Good luck on Saturday.