ATB515
    ATB515's Avatar Become A Pro!

ATB's week 1 College plays

Alright guys just deposited some cash into my account for the season. Hopefully I make some fukkin money. Here are my plays for tonight:

Oregon ML: The ducks are out for revenge tonight. Jeremiah Masoli and Legarrett Blount will show the country why they are one of the best rushing teams in the country tonight. Over the last 10 years, Oregon is 9-1 in their first road game of the year. I like the ducks to win this one straight up tonight.

NC State -4.5: Perhaps the most explosive QB in the ACC, Russell Wilson leads a NC State team that finished 2008 off very strong. South Carolina beat NC State 34-0 last year, but this is a completely different team. This game will come down to QB play and home field advantage. The Gamecocks start inexperienced Stephen Garcia and are on the road. NC State takes this one

Utah -21: Utah starts a new QB but are still the superior team. Utah has beaten Utah State 11 straight times. Utah State are on the road and have a new coach. Utah wins this one by 30+

ATB515

ATB515

best of luck to everyone tonight