uvarunthetable
    uvarunthetable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3474

Outback Bowl

For some reason this game really jumps off the page to me, South Carolina has looked impressive all year (especially on defense) and their only two losses came on the road against LSU and Florida. Even without Lattimore SC can run the ball well with Connor Shaw under center (who is coming back from injury), and while Michigan's pass defense has looked solid their run defense isn't anything special. Michigan's offense has been pretty poor all year, whether or not Denard is in, so I don't see them putting up much on this SC team. I'm going all in with SC -5.5, go get it boys

Housemoney
    Housemoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5164

I am thinking the same thing. Only problem is there is a lot of money on USC. Books will need Michigan. I normally like to side with the books, but I am a USC homer that is going to the game. I'll put a nickel on South Carolina with the local. Wish I would have bet it early.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

I don't know how South Carolina's defense doesn't dominate Michigan. Look what South Carolina did to Clemson and now LSU is doing the same thing. Line is down to 4.5. Will probably be my biggest bet this bowl season. That means we all be ******.

Jackie Moon
    Jackie Moon's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really like this bet. Except for the Florida game SC has really impressed me

Jackie Moon

Different game but on the topic of games I think have a very good chance of winning is Stanford -5. I think the Wisconsin vs Nebraska was a bit of a fluke.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Moon View Post
    Different game but on the topic of games I think have a very good chance of winning is Stanford -5. I think the Wisconsin vs Nebraska was a bit of a fluke.
    Stanford is my second favorite play of the day following South Carolina..... Now you're really screwed.

Jackie Moon

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    Stanford is my second favorite play of the day following South Carolina..... Now you're really screwed.

Maybe we will get lucky! hahaha