DBeahr88
    DBeahr88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

HOKIE nation will rise up today in Orlando

Virginia Tech Hokies have had a rough stretch in bowl games in recent years, but they will turn around this horrific season. The Hokies have not had a losing record in 20 years and I do not see Frank Beamer letting his team slope to that level. They have always wanted to be considered a perennial powerhouse, but can never end a season on a positive note. They desperately need to pull off a victory in this bowl game against a former Big East opponent. I personally watched Andrew Luck throw all over the Hokie defense in the Orange Bowl two years ago and they got robbed last year versus Michigan. Tech will come out fired up and hand the Scarlet Knights their first bowl game loss in six years.

Virginia Tech ML

Good Luck

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Vtech is junk...bowl games can be crazy so maybe it hits but it's unlikely IMO.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Logan Thomas vs the Rutgers defense, no run support whatsover, and the Hokies coming out of their worst season in 20 years. Pretty tough to lay money on the VT here.

DBeahr88
    DBeahr88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I have been watching this game since 5:30 est and I have to say that was the ugliest game I have ever seen. There was at least sixteen punts and numerous three and outs. The Hokies had too many penalties and both quarterbacks were awful. The Hokies had four opportunities for interceptions and only came away with one. Both defenses were strong and saw a pitiful run game for both tems.a All of a sudden, the "football gods" decided to make the game a little more interesting and rain constantly during the fourth quarter. The Hokies didn't have a score in 47+ minutes, then scored ten points in four minutes. Beamer should have went on 4th and 5 instead of trying a 51 yd fg when his kicker's career long was only 42. Luckily, the Hokies defense stepped up in overtime and the Rutgers kicker put it wide right. A great start to a long weekend full of bowl games and my Washington Redskins.

Virginia Tech Hokies ML