Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6910

Who will be #2

oh my

Walulu
    Walulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3239

Without question Bama, pollsters love the SEC. Kstate is dropping like a rock. I'll be shocked if Oregon stays put.

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

knowing these polls both K-state and Oregon will drop below all the top 10 SEC teams, even the fraud teams like 2 loss South Carolina
    BCS is brutal that way

Duke Fan
    Duke Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9801

1. ND
    2. Alabama
    3. Georgia
    4. Oregon
    5. Florida
    6. K St

easysaid
    easysaid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

you reckon georgia have a chance to make game?

Duke Fan
    Duke Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9801

ND vs. Bama/Georgia winner

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11198

If Georgia beats Bama in the SECCG, they will be in the championship game. That said, they are going to get their asses handed to them by Bama. This just gave Bama all the motivation they needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by easysaid View Post
    you reckon georgia have a chance to make game?

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Just give me K-State and Oregon @ 3 and 4. PLEASE!

Mac4Lyfe

Are you kidding me? KSU loses to an unranked Baylor team? The first time in the history of CFB a #1 team lost to a team with a losing record? KSU will drop way back behind all the 1 loss teams including FSU. Oregon losing at home will probably be behind all the 1 loss SEC teams as well. Their is no chance either of these teams can work there way back into the championship game. not enough games/time...
    Quote Originally Posted by iQon View Post
    Just give me K-State and Oregon @ 3 and 4. PLEASE!

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6910

can ND really win the big game?

hahaha

Walulu
    Walulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3239

Espn just projected the BCS will be sucking off the SEC in 2-4 position. No surprises there but a bit unbelievable. Oregon not even in top 5

jakeloftin2186
    jakeloftin2186's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1188

espn just showed:

1. nd
    2. Bama
    3. Georgia
    4. Florida
    5. Ksu

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Are you kidding me? KSU loses to an unranked Baylor team? The first time in the history of CFB a #1 team lost to a team with a losing record? KSU will drop way back behind all the 1 loss teams including FSU. Oregon losing at home will probably be behind all the 1 loss SEC teams as well. Their is no chance either of these teams can work there way back into the championship game. not enough games/time...
    Ok, just give me Oregon and K-State in a bowl game.

Happy?

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

If Georgia beats Bama in the SECCG, they will be in the championship game. That said, they are going to get their asses handed to them by Bama. This just gave Bama all the motivation they needed.
    I remember u saying the same thing when UGA played Florida..and like I said then, this UGA is different because of their running game, Bama's secondary is not as good as last year..UGA will give Bama a run for its money and IMO beat them mainly because of the way they lost last year to them and most of those players returning to this years team

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Not sure how a KSU team gets beat by 28 points to an unranked team that had a losing record going into the game, only drops to 5 and stays ahead of Oregon who lost to a top 15 team. Wouldn't surprise me to see ND lose nest week so all hell breaks lose.

Mac4Lyfe

The computers like the Big12 a lot more than the Pac12, that's why I think KSU will be ahead of Oregon. KSU, strength of schedule is a lot better than Oregon as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    Not sure how a KSU team gets beat by 28 points to an unranked team that had a losing record going into the game, only drops to 5 and stays ahead of Oregon who lost to a top 15 team. Wouldn't surprise me to see ND lose nest week so all hell breaks lose.
    UGA is a fukking fraud. What running game are you referring too? Oh the running game against one of the worst schedules in football? Who the fukk has UGA played? 2 quality teams all fukking year. They get blown out by one in USC and barely won against a UF team that turned the ball over 6 times. Who the hell turns the ball over 6 times and you still struggle to beat? UGA's schedule worst than Boise States. They didn't have to play any of the top tiered teams in the SEC west. Avoided Bama, LSU, Miss State, Texas A&M. Backdoored into the SECCG 2 years in a row because you cheated and avoided the top SEC teams. FUKK UGA. I can't wait until they get their ass kicked by Bama. GaTech is going to soften up that line by chop blocking those bitches, then Bama is going to ram a rod up that ass in the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by adila1401 View Post
    I remember u saying the same thing when UGA played Florida..and like I said then, this UGA is different because of their running game, Bama's secondary is not as good as last year..UGA will give Bama a run for its money and IMO beat them mainly because of the way they lost last year to them and most of those players returning to this years team

wizcodlifa
    wizcodlifa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1173

im sorry but you are a complete moron. oregon lost at home in OVERTIME to a team that lost to the #1 team in OVERTIME. oregon wont fall farther then 4

PREDICTIONS
    NOTRE DAME
    ALABAMA
    GEORGIA
    OREGON
    K ST
    FLORIDA

wizcodlifa
    wizcodlifa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1173

reasons are easy. notre dame= undefeated, obvious
    BAMA= top sec team, pollsters love em
    georgia= second best sec team. easy
    oregon= lost to a under rated stanford defense and pollsters still no the capability of their offense

meader99

Quote Originally Posted by wizcodlifa View Post
    reasons are easy. notre dame= undefeated, obvious
    BAMA= top sec team, pollsters love em
    georgia= second best sec team. easy
    oregon= lost to a under rated stanford defense and pollsters still no the capability of their offense

Projections were already out. They have KSU at 5 and Oregon not in the top 5. It's big because I believe #3 Georgia and #4 Florida will both lose.... So if ND loses at USC you go back to a KSU/Alabama NC game. Not sure how Oregon falls passed KSU who gets smoked by an unranked team.

qsilver335
    qsilver335's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Oregon's strength of schedule is too weak. They will fall out of the top 5. My guess would be 6th right behind K-State at 5.
    1.ND
    2.Bama
    3.Georgia
    4.Florida
    5.K-St.
    6.Oregon
    Watch ND lose to USC, and then Georgia beat Bama in the SEC title game. Setting up another SEC rematch in the national title game. Florida/Georgia round 2!

meader99

Quote Originally Posted by qsilver335 View Post
    Oregon's strength of schedule is too weak. They will fall out of the top 5. My guess would be 6th right behind K-State at 5.
    1.ND
    2.Bama
    3.Georgia
    4.Florida
    5.K-St.
    6.Oregon
    Watch ND lose to USC, and then Georgia beat Bama in the SEC title game. Setting up another SEC rematch in the national title game. Florida/Georgia round 2!
    Florida still has a date with FSU.

naslax13
    naslax13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2550

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Fan View Post
    1. ND
    2. Alabama
    3. Georgia
    4. Oregon
    5. Florida
    6. K St
    SPOT ON. id put state 5 and florida 6 tho

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by naslax13 View Post
    SPOT ON. id put state 5 and florida 6 tho
    It is 4. Florida, 5. Kansas State, 6. Oregon. If Notre Dame loses to USC, it will be All SEC title game if Florida beats Florida State. If Notre Dame and Florida both lose, then Kansas State & Oregon are alive again, but K-State has the inside track

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    It is 4. Florida, 5. Kansas State, 6. Oregon. If Notre Dame loses to USC, it will be All SEC title game if Florida beats Florida State. If Notre Dame and Florida both lose, then Kansas State & Oregon are alive again, but K-State has the inside track
    It looks like the earlier projections were wrong because Oregon is 5 and K-State is 6. So the only thing that changes with what I said is that Oregon has the inside track if ND and Florida both lose.

meader99

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    It looks like the earlier projections were wrong because Oregon is 5 and K-State is 6. So the only thing that changes with what I said is that Oregon has the inside track if ND and Florida both lose.
    It makes sense that KSU falls behind Oregon after that debacle.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    It makes sense that KSU falls behind Oregon after that debacle.
    I was just going off of the projections scrolling on ESPN all day. They had 5/6 flip-flopped.