milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

some really good discussion here.

which proves my point that this game should be NO ACTION unless it's for shits and giggles while you watch it.

quite easy to see this game going either way, should be a fun one to just sit back and watch.

yungcapper
    Update your status
    yungcapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2910

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    some really good discussion here.

which proves my point that this game should be NO ACTION unless it's for shits and giggles while you watch it.

quite easy to see this game going either way, should be a fun one to just sit back and watch.
    ^^This

If anything lean OSU and the points

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

careful with this game.

this is ohio states bowl game.

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    careful with this game.

As a huge buckeye fan this is not true. Definitely the Michigan game is more important.

willyrbroke
    willyrbroke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I like State coming off the bye plus the points. Ill def have them in a teaser or 2.

willyrbroke
    willyrbroke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Or a good money line par booster.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    As a huge buckeye fan this is not true. Definitely the Michigan game is more important.
    I'm a Buckeye fan too and before last season I didn't even hate Michigan anymore , i actually just felt sorry for them. Michigan is hardly a rival anymore when Ohio State beats them every time.

Wisconsin on the other hand I absolutely hate as a Buckeye fan. I'm sure the players probably feel the same way too. Wisconsin always stands in Ohio States way in Football and in basketball.

Wisconsin has the most obnoxious fans in the big 10. I'm sure Urban Meyer would love nothing more than to curb stomp wisconsin in their own house.

I honestly don't even think this game will be close. Wisconsin is not very good this year. They lost at Oregon State and almost lost at home to utah fukkin state.

i'm not just saying this as a homer b/c i really don't give a fukk if ohio state wins or loses this year unless i have money on it.

it doesnt matter if they go undefeated they still can't win the national title so fukk it. I just think the buckeyes are easy money here and this will be the game that Braxton Miller wins the heisman in. He gonna drop 60 on wisky

70CoupeDeVille
    70CoupeDeVille's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 672

"Laying points with no quarterback against Urban Meyer off a bye is nuts."

Yep. Peculiar situation, IMO, in which the betting favorite has almost no chance of winning. Wisc qb (Curt Phillips) has thrown the football 19 times (only 7 times for 4 completions at Indiana) in his four-year college career. Ohio St crowds LOS, clamps off the run (they can, Indiana can't -- too small) forces Phillips to try to beat man coverage over run-blitz variations. Can't see it working out very well for Badgers.

Ohio St big in this one.

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Quote Originally Posted by 70CoupeDeVille View Post
    "Laying points with no quarterback against Urban Meyer off a bye is nuts."

Yep. Peculiar situation, IMO, in which the betting favorite has almost no chance of winning. Wisc qb (Curt Phillips) has thrown the football 19 times (only 7 times for 4 completions at Indiana) in his four-year college career. Ohio St crowds LOS, clamps off the run (they can, Indiana can't -- too small) forces Phillips to try to beat man coverage over run-blitz variations. Can't see it working out very well for Badgers.

Ohio St big in this one.
    I wouldn't overly invest in Phillips unproven track record. He is a team leader, and besides they have a healthy back up with over 80 throws this season +60% comp 3 TD 1 INT.

70CoupeDeVille
    70CoupeDeVille's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 672

Noted, but a history of fumble-itis and poor decision making earned Danny O'Brien a spot on the bench and a drop to last on the Badgers' QB depth chart early this season. (Joel Stave is out with broken collarbone, Mich St game.) Can't imagine O'Brien cool-headed under any sustained Bucks pressure. With the flip side of this scenario being a healthy Braxton Miller, yes I'll back Ohio State pretty hard. Thx, though.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

oHio state goes undefeated this year

PaperTrail07

Braxton will do just enough to pull this one out...OSU ML for me

PaperTrail07

this is the bet here boys....
    Sat 11/17 395 Ohio State

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    this is the bet here boys....
    Sat 11/17 395 Ohio State

what book is that?

GoBlue23
    Penetrate
    GoBlue23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3169

careful with this game.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm a Buckeye fan too and before last season I didn't even hate Michigan anymore , i actually just felt sorry for them. Michigan is hardly a rival anymore when Ohio State beats them every time.

Wisconsin on the other hand I absolutely hate as a Buckeye fan. I'm sure the players probably feel the same way too. Wisconsin always stands in Ohio States way in Football and in basketball.

Wisconsin has the most obnoxious fans in the big 10. I'm sure Urban Meyer would love nothing more than to curb stomp wisconsin in their own house.

I honestly don't even think this game will be close. Wisconsin is not very good this year. They lost at Oregon State and almost lost at home to utah fukkin state.

i'm not just saying this as a homer b/c i really don't give a fukk if ohio state wins or loses this year unless i have money on it.

it doesnt matter if they go undefeated they still can't win the national title so fukk it. I just think the buckeyes are easy money here and this will be the game that Braxton Miller wins the heisman in. He gonna drop 60 on wisky

Pffff you misspelled awesome.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MeatWad View Post
    I wouldn't overly invest in Phillips unproven track record. He is a team leader, and besides they have a healthy back up with over 80 throws this season +60% comp 3 TD 1 INT.
    I had front row tickets to the Michigan State game. I wouldn't trust O'Brien starting against a high school team.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    what book is that?
    Has to be 5D.

Sunde91

It's pinnacle. 5Dimes would never have such extensive adjustable lines for a game 3 days away. What a joy to be non American.

TheFlash
    TheFlash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1735

Lol at people calling a 10-0 over rated. If your undefeated your a good team, a win is a win

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Certainly not the college play of the year but Wisconsin with a chance now.

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Wisky missed a chip shot FG earlier or this game would be Over

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

wisky did everything wrong on that last drive..... took a sack, wasted 20 secs running the ball, yet somehow scored the td.

t-wizzle

Blatant holding call missed.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Fatass Bielema exposed again.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Fatass Bielema exposed again.
    No the players were exposed.

CDMKMP
    CDMKMP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Suck it Badgers, you aren't good.

Monte Ball should get no credit for tying/setting any touchdown record with like 60% of his TDs coming from one yard out behind corn-fed 350lb+ linemen. A guy on crutches could make those plays.

Bielema is a terrible coach too. Just look at their last drive in regulation. And the 2nd down call in OT.

I love seeing Wisco fall on their face every year. Too bad they can't go lose a third straight Rose Bowl.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

T-wizzle is ice cold

Guy had texas tech and michigan state too

Hes becoming the next brock landers

t-wizzle

T-wizzle is ice cold

Never posted a play on Texas Tech. Said I liked Kent State, Mich State, Ole Miss, Texas Tech, and Wisconsin. Only play I posted was Michigan State.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

T-wizzle is ice cold

At least he makes his own plays. He doesn't follow others. Big Bear you really scare me.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    At least he makes his own plays. He doesn't follow others. Big Bear you really scare me.
    Bro funny thing is I never even posted a play on Wisky. this thread was dormant for days. My last posted plays have been winners.

Sunde91

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Two overrated teams from a dogshit conference.

Meyer can coach circles around Bielema, who might be the worst in-game coach I've ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post

No he hasn't. No coin is right, Bielema is horrible. The team has excelled in spite of him for a couple years during his tenure but for the most part he turned a great program into an average one. I hope the Badgers win but for if you ask me laying points with no quarterback against Urban Meyer off a bye is nuts. Ball has looked incredibly mediocre against any halfway decent defense the Badgers have seen this year.
    I'd give Bielema an A- on results and an A if he won one of the Rose Bowls. He is horrible and lost game, but he made the fake punt call @Iowa in 2010 that absolutely won the Big Ten, which set the foundation to get a guy like Wilson to come and it win again. Always finishes above .500 (look at Ferentz, Dantonio). 4 double digit win seasons out of 6

Barry built it, but there were a few years with him in the 2000s where Wisconsin was worse than it's ever been under Bielema.

Under 53 looks nice
    3 straight Roses uhhhnbelieavable that'll be an A grade for Bielema and they will win it this year

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

3 straight Roses uhhhnbelieavable that'll be an A grade for Bielema and they will win it this year
    I can't believe it frankly. I've specifically watched Bielema fumble away a ton of games -- especially through the years against Michigan State.

Then again, he's coaching against the ape tonight, so that's not saying much that he's winning this battle.

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

This has to be the most embarassing thread title in SBR history.

First 12