Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Officating

I generally do not say to much about officiating, but I have been watching games continuously today, and I have never seen such poor officiating in my life, and it seems like they have been calling so many penalties that it is taking away from the flow and enjoyment of the game. It is fricking sad.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9462

Officiating on the college game and the pros has never been worse. All-time lows. They still have no idea how to call pass interference in either college or the pros.

And how about the replay booth? How many calls have been blown there in the last week? Pathetic.

BeantownBlue
    BeantownBlue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

IMO, PI should be somehow made reviewable. Too many BS calls at too critical moments.
    Especially because those BS calls swing hundreds of millions of $$.

Urbanwildlife

They are so gung ho on calling penalties, it is taking away the fun of watching the game.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

lt's bad. It's become so bad that it takes away from the enjoyment and integrity of the game. Unfortunately because of the money involved it will stay this way.

Urbanwildlife

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Stop your bitching and take your butt up to the LOSERS window.

WinningIsKeY
    WinningIsKeY's Avatar Become A Pro!

Urban you usually do well. One bad week you can't blame the refs. They are just as much part of the game as players and coaches. I had a huge weekend.. Spot betting is huge

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

"targeting a defenseless receiver"... Is that the most bullshit penalty in all of football?

Might as well just say you can't hit hard???

Urbanwildlife

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus84 View Post
    Stop your bitching and take your butt up to the LOSERS window.
    Sorry to inform you but I actually am ahead for the weekend, not as much as I would like, but none the less I am ahead.

As far as a loser, the only loser I see is you, as it is sooooo childish to go on to others threads and antagonize them, like you are trying to do here to me, or on the thread of The Seer, or asking me not to post on your threads because you did not like the fact I asked you in a kind manner to knock off your antagonizing of The Seer because of your jealousy towards him for having a more popular thread than yours. This is childish behavior. Furthermore, it is a loser who has to send personal messages to others encouraging them to post on your thread, actually it is hilarious that someone is recruiting people on a gambling forum. Mr. Brutus, you really need to grow up and be a man, instead of having the actions of a child. Another great example of a loser, is someone whose word you cannot trust, and in this case I am also referring to you, as you posted on the thread of The Seer, that you would no longer post and antagonize the guy, but I saw this morning you were back at it. THIS IS THE DEFINITION OF A LOSER!

I have done my best to support you and your postings, but you have now made it impossible, and I can ensure you that it is because of these types of actions that you have to resort to sending personal messages to others to post on your thread, as people have chosen not to, because of your childish antics. Just saying .....
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 11-11-12 at 12:50 PM.

Urbanwildlife

Quote Originally Posted by WinningIsKeY View Post
    Urban you usually do well. One bad week you can't blame the refs. They are just as much part of the game as players and coaches. I had a huge weekend.. Spot betting is huge
    My post was not in regard to my wagering at all, but the fact I was losing interest in the games, because it felt like every possession the referees were throwing flags, with many of them questionable. It was taking away from the flow of the games. This was the basis of my post. Good luck to you today!
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 11-11-12 at 12:44 PM.

WinningIsKeY
    WinningIsKeY's Avatar Become A Pro!

I understand you Urban. I see this as something we gamblers must know is part of the game. Sometimes the plays are called the wrong way, but what is wrong to want money. These refs are payed to make quick calls in very live , very crucial situations. It comes down to money. All we can do is side with the winners . See through the point spreads . Cap every which scenario we see meaningful .(stats, media, trends, the "obvious " factor)
    It does suck when a call isn't right. But right is all a perception
    Bol urban I've respected your posts for years now! Keep it up

eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

What pisses me off is the commercials. I have missed some huge plays because of commercial breaks. I remember earlier this year missing a whole drive because of a commercial break.