Hello everyone this is my first post and I hope to get off to good start.

Volf's 5 top plays for 11/2

1) OREGON -6½-130 (B+1)

Such a square play, but Oregon just looks too damn good they have an amazing passing attack, amazing rushing offense and great defense...their starters have not played more than 2.5 quarters a game this year but seemingly outscore their opponents to oblivion...this game they're playing for 4 quarters. Oh and did I mention USC looks terrible?

2) ALABAMA -6½-140 (B+1½)

Alabama is the best college team in the country hands down. Last week I thought Mississippi might cover because well they were ranked #11 right? Well i learned there is a huge difference between 1 and 11 and this week we will see there is still a huge difference between 1 and 5. LSU had an ineffective offense last year and this year its even worse. They have piggybacked on their defense all year and it wont be enough this time.

3) TEXAS A&M -6½-120 (B+½)

Texas A&M has just been playing some great football lately and Mississippi St. has just been beating some bad teams and got their blocks knocked off by Alabama...Alabama is a hard hitting crew and Mississippi St. still feels the hits from last week. Texas A&M continues its aerial assault and wins by a TD or more.

4) TOTAL u70-110 (TCU vrs WEST VIRGINIA)

Geno Smith has been on such a tear in the early season books have to inflate the totals on all his games to avoid lopsided action & we know better. WV is playing a good Defense in TCU and when TCU has the ball they're going to try to stay on the field to keep the ball away from geno smith's hands. He will have a great game and WV will probably win but this wont be a shootout like we've seen before.

5) TOTAL u45-110
(PITTSBURGH U vrs NOTRE DAME)

And of course here comes the Notre Dame pick ...the line has ND way too favored in my opinion the same way ND was way too much of an underdog last week. But i am not standing in front of the ND train and i'll feel like a dummy if it ends up 21-0 ND getting a pick 6 in garbage time. ND is still a weak offense and i am going to trust their defense to hold Pittsburgh. Under is the play.

I hope you all enjoyed my first post, GL everyone.