CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Two unders

I just bet these two games for a small taste.! Want to be ahead of the curve but one never knows...that's why they call it gambling. Tropical storm conditions possible on Sat.(very heavy rain and wind) this storm is huge 1200 miles in diameter. So some food for thought for you guys: E. CARO/NAVY - UNDER 49 and NC/NC ST. - UNDER 56...........................​GL

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Extremely windy in Boca Raton Fla for the Troy @ FAU game. Winds forcast out of the WNW @ 25-30 MPH. This is a direct cross wind at FAU stadium and helps neither team.

I do not know how you kick a football or game plan to pass in these conditions.

The total sits at 52 down from an open of 53.5.

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    Extremely windy in Boca Raton Fla for the Troy @ FAU game. Winds forcast out of the WNW @ 25-30 MPH. This is a direct cross wind at FAU stadium and helps neither team.

I do not know how you kick a football or game plan to pass in these conditions.

The total sits at 52 down from an open of 53.5.
    That total may drop more. I heard that for the Gator/Bulldog game no tents allowed.!! That is a big deal down there.! Now @ some books the NC total down to 53.5 and E.Caro down to 48. We will see what Sat. brings.................................. ...gl

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

On the NC St Under

Game time forecast
    Cloudy at 66°F (19°C) and 80% humidity. Wind from the North Northeast and strong at 14 mph (23 km/h). Chance of rain. (39% chance of precipitation.)