statdude
    always sweating
    statdude's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kansas State -7

Thoughts?

Run team vs a Pass team.

Numberfire loves KS up to -10. I worry that their run game will struggle against TT's D.

So far, the line's been bouncing between 6.5 and 7.5

bsp4444
    bsp4444's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know this...Snyder loves to reward his boosters by scoring big when he can.

Lafontaine12
    Lafontaine12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 583

I locked in Kansas state at +7. I Dont think Texas will be able to effectively stop Collin klein. And Kansas states D is not bad either.

GWOZOZO
    GWOZOZO's Avatar Become A Pro!

Surprised to see going back to -7 rather than -7.5 and above.

possum11
    possum11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 948

So boosters like to play the spread, over total, or over team total?

rainmaker82
    rainmaker82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Quote Originally Posted by Lafontaine12 View Post
    I locked in Kansas state at +7. I Dont think Texas will be able to effectively stop Collin klein. And Kansas states D is not bad either.
    There are so many things wrong with this post it's comical.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 70CoupeDeVille

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11210

I think this is the week to get off the KSU bandwagon. They've been a cash cow for me this year, especially in the 2nd half but I think they might actually lose this game. TT's defense is underrated but may be better than KSU's. TT's QB is also under the radar but is having a very good year. Then you have Tuberville who for some reason knows how to beat top 10 teams and this is the perfect trap game for KSU. Take the points and sprinkle a little money on the ML because TT is a great play this week. I was hoping the line would go up, which should also tell you something.

MoneylineExpress
    MoneylineExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 865

Excited for this one. I think eventually a physical Kansas St offense will wear down Texas Tech. Tech needs to get off to a good start. Not sure how the triple OT game on the road and then having to play on the road this week will effect Tech. Kansas St wins but the spread looks pretty on to me. Think the back door will be open on this one.

70CoupeDeVille
    70CoupeDeVille's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 672

Good points except calling it a trap game for KSU. It's no such thing and KSU knows this all too well. Tech has had their number going back a good ways. Everything points to this being a tough fight.

70CoupeDeVille
    70CoupeDeVille's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 672

Good points, Mac4 except calling it a trap game for KSU. It's no such thing and KSU knows this all too well. Tech has had their number going back a good ways. Everything points to this being a tough fight.

Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

Texas Tech will get exposed like they did in the Oklahoma game. Klein and company will run wild. Lay the 7.

bane
    bane's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MoneylineExpress View Post
    Excited for this one. I think eventually a physical Kansas St offense will wear down Texas Tech. Tech needs to get off to a good start. Not sure how the triple OT game on the road and then having to play on the road this week will effect Tech. Kansas St wins but the spread looks pretty on to me. Think the back door will be open on this one.
    Teased for this very reason. I really like Kansas State here but I'm too scared to lay 7.

lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

i banged this girl

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11210

Yeah, I meant more of a trap game for KSU bettors. We've been cashing on KSU all year so common tendency is to keep loading up on them while this could be the perfect spot for them to not cover.
    Quote Originally Posted by 70CoupeDeVille View Post
    Good points, Mac4 except calling it a trap game for KSU. It's no such thing and KSU knows this all too well. Tech has had their number going back a good ways. Everything points to this being a tough fight.

statdude
    always sweating
    statdude's Avatar Become A Pro!

Line at -7.5 now. What's up with TT's QB?