BigBlueNYG
    BigBlueNYG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

Louisiana Lafayette, game I like most since start of CFB, ULL and the points

Just think this is a rout, more talent and speed on offense and their defense isn't terrible for a Sun Belt team. This could be a high scoring game, but I think it'll be one sided and over with at halftime. GL to your plays

Antwon1825
    Antwon1825's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with you that they win, but I believe it will be close until the 3rd quarter. I believe that halftime score will be something like 31-14 and then the final like 48-31

KktdocT
    United Kingdom
    KktdocT's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL, mate.

RG3ING
    RG3ING's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by Antwon1825 View Post
    I agree with you that they win, but I believe it will be close until the 3rd quarter. I believe that halftime score will be something like 31-14 and then the final like 48-31
    So u think this even knowing that last week they were up by double digits an got stomped out an lost in the 2nd half.. An there defense is horrible I have no idea how u can say there not an check the line movement bets were up 65% on ULL an the line moves down!! Vegas gonna win big tonight

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Wrong side. You will lose blueberry

RG3ING

An look at how many points they scored on Oregon there defense is better an faster then ULL an they scored 30+ on the ducks I doubt ull holds ark st under 35 pts

Antwon1825
    Antwon1825's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RG3ING View Post
    So u think this even knowing that last week they were up by double digits an got stomped out an lost in the 2nd half.. An there defense is horrible I have no idea how u can say there not an check the line movement bets were up 65% on ULL an the line moves down!! Vegas gonna win big tonight
    I guess we'll see comes game time

RG3ING

Yeah ******* out the line movement going on currently that shows me Vegas is begging more action on ULL

Smoke

RG3 sharp as a blade

RG3ING

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    RG3 sharp as a blade
    Right back At ya!!!

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

There does not appear to be a lot of value in either side now. I do not like it that the backup quarterback for La La appears to be trying to do too much on the field. Way too much of the game went through him last week and it showed in the second half. He can run but does not have his reads down at all. Folks bought into him with two good games but they were against Fla Int and Tulane, who have absolutely atrocious defensive teams.

Arky St. has put in some decent performances and have benefited from a return of some of their offensive veterans who had been out for a few weeks. They are firing on all cylinders right now.

Gun to my head I side with Arky but would have liked to get the 4.5. I am late to the party here.

Murray Rothbard
    Scared Money Don't Make Money
    Murray Rothbard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    There does not appear to be a lot of value in either side now. I do not like it that the backup quarterback for La La appears to be trying to do too much on the field. Way too much of the game went through him last week and it showed in the second half. He can run but does not have his reads down at all. Folks bought into him with two good games but they were against Fla Int and Tulane, who have absolutely atrocious defensive teams.

Arky St. has put in some decent performances and have benefited from a return of some of their offensive veterans who had been out for a few weeks. They are firing on all cylinders right now.

Gun to my head I side with Arky but would have liked to get the 4.5. I am late to the party here.
    I think a lot of that had to do with the fact that their starting RB was out with the flu. Seeing as he is back for this game there should be a bit more balance to ULL offensive attack.

RG3ING

He is not comfortable in his reads at all this has nothing to do with them missing a Rb

Popcorn Trick
    Popcorn Trick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

Quote Originally Posted by Antwon1825 View Post

So you think it will be close until the 3rd quarter, where they will have a 17 point lead, and then they will break open the game and win by 17 points ?
    Points Awarded:

Ushouldpayme gave Popcorn Trick 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ushouldpayme

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Murray Rothbard View Post
    I think a lot of that had to do with the fact that their starting RB was out with the flu. Seeing as he is back for this game there should be a bit more balance to ULL offensive attack.
    Peoples and Lawson had limited activity too

Ushouldpayme
    Ushouldpayme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 789

Quote Originally Posted by Popcorn Trick View Post
    So you think it will be close until the 3rd quarter, where they will have a 17 point lead, and then they will break open the game and win by 17 points ?

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Quote Originally Posted by RG3ING View Post
    An look at how many points they scored on Oregon there defense is better an faster then ULL an they scored 30+ on the ducks I doubt ull holds ark st under 35 pts
    I remember watching that game and they scored garbage points on Oregon's 2nd and third string players. They were going hurry-up with less than 2 minutes to go in the fourth quarter. I also remember that Landers had Oregon and Ark St.'s play caused him to lose ATS. I also felt that their scoring as many meaningless points as they did caused the following week's line to be a little off. No real read for me tonight on the game, just my thoughts on this comment.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hougigo View Post
    Peoples and Lawson had limited activity too
    This is true and they are by all accounts feeling better. I still don't think there has been enough connectivity with the backup and the regulars under fire to produce. That kind of thing takes games to establish.

I was looking at some of the game stats from the Arky games. They ran for 243 yards against Oregon and had over 500 yards of offense. That shocked me to see. Garbage time or not that is a lot of yards.

ExposingLines247
    ExposingLines247's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6298

yes it was impressive against oregon ill say, but it was seven weeks ago! opening game

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Quote Originally Posted by ExposingLines247 View Post
    yes it was impressive against oregon ill say, but it was seven weeks ago! opening game
    Impressive? They were down 50-10 at the half.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

hmm well not sure now

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueNYG View Post
    Just think this is a rout, more talent and speed on offense and their defense isn't terrible for a Sun Belt team. This could be a high scoring game, but I think it'll be one sided and over with at halftime. GL to your plays
    Everything is correct except its Arky St doing the ass whipping.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by smoke View Post
    wrong side. You will lose blueberry - smoke

baaaaam!

Smoke

Omaga
    I GET IT...
    Omaga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 313

BigBlue...you just got blue bunny ice-creamed on this play...better luck next time.

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

wee blue balls are busted!

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

how the hell did ull beat arkansas? they looked like garbage

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    how the hell did ull beat arkansas? they looked like garbage
    La Monroe beat Arkansas.

coachcfb1
    coachcfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 137

Lol, ignorance is bliss, except in gambling!