Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

My upsets for the weekend...

Remember, I am not calling any of them locks, I just think they are all worth small plays.

Boston College +425
    Temple +190
    Mich St +290
    Indiana +125 ... to be honest, I really can't figure out why they're a dog...
    Miami +950
    Texas A&M +140
    South Carolina +145
    Iowa State +425

Baltimore +240
    Washington +210
    NY Jets +415
    Jacksonville +180

Thoughts?

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

I'm leaning Temple myself. These 2 teams had a long rivalry due to thier proximatly to each other and they were both in the big east before Temple got tossed and went into the MAC for a few years before being asked to come back this year

I know Temple's looking for their "signature" win and they had a nice comeback win against Connecticut last week so they're in the right frame of mind to topple a ranked team

Although their home field isn't really and advantage since they play in an NFL stadium, and dont draw tons of people, the fact that they have Rutgers away from thier home campus stadium is also a positive

Temple +6 is good value, but I can definetly see a Temple win at +190

Sportsbetting123
    Sportsbetting123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

I like South Carolina and Indiana the most. Best of luck

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

Good luck ima jump on a few of these. A&M has no chance but a few look real good

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Of the college games, the only one I like is Iowa State.

csknight3
    csknight3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1073

I like Texas A&M to win. Made a long write up about it. But you might want to take the +3.5 as a cushion.

Wouldn't bet on the ravens. No ray Lewis against a team that just got embarrassed and will be fired up.

Good Luck

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

12 picks in a month is too many let alone a weekend

good luck though

Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    12 picks in a month is too many let alone a weekend

good luck though
    I hear you, but its all in good fun.

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MTek View Post
    I'm leaning Temple myself. These 2 teams had a long rivalry due to thier proximatly to each other and they were both in the big east before Temple got tossed and went into the MAC for a few years before being asked to come back this year

I know Temple's looking for their "signature" win and they had a nice comeback win against Connecticut last week so they're in the right frame of mind to topple a ranked team

Although their home field isn't really and advantage since they play in an NFL stadium, and dont draw tons of people, the fact that they have Rutgers away from thier home campus stadium is also a positive

Temple +6 is good value, but I can definetly see a Temple win at +190
    Don't let this home field trick you. The Linc is close enough to RU that there isnt a noticable advantage for the Owls. The game itself is tough though because RU is not bred to destroy opponents, the playcalling doesn't fit that type of game. Temple has the best chance in the world to cover but could by all intents and purposes be dominated.