PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

TEXAS TECH +4 is an absolute lock!

Get on it get sum,

public burial about to take place @ Lubbock, Texas,3:30 PM EDT sharp!

Make sure you respect the dead by wearing appropriate black attire...........

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Let's Pound.

(no homo)

JayHorne3
    1 Budlight Please
    JayHorne3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Really like this pick

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3365

jihadvillager
    jihadvillager's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6232

I wonder if the line will move up when public pounds WVU or if sharps will pound the line down to 3

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Don't like the pick. Tech does not have enough offense to hold serve.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

luv when i find a team wanna be sharps hate...pound the under while you at it... bet percentages say everyone on wvu yet everywhere i go someone trying to explain how everyone gonna get buried with wvu..reminds me of stanford last year....square me up til the wheels fall off, wvu and over please..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheBetBuysDanK

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Wonder how many "sharps" will be on Texas Tech.

Joe Dogs
    Joe Dogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Sandwich game for West Virginia,No.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    Wonder how many "sharps" will be on Texas Tech.
    enough for the evil omnipresent book not to give a flying fukk who wins id imagine....

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

west virginia ROLLS

20 pt+ burial

Joe Dogs

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post

I really like this pick.Oh mama.

xcrazyaenoyx
    xcrazyaenoyx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

you might be right! line went down on west virginia while everyone still pounding on it. so i might pound on tech! just don't fall for this trap like miami vs cincy - 21 wtf while everyone pound on miami ohio and cincy actually kill miami ohio last week and iowa -7 vs minnesota while everyone pound on minnesota freaken iowa cover and i can go on n on others game

WVU9494
    WVU9494's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wvu 48 - Tt 17

presley177
    presley177's Avatar Become A Pro!

People over estimate "trap" games..

my opinion it's hard to say any away game is a trap game when it's the team's first year in a new conference, a rowdy stadium like Texas tech and a former coach who knows the offense probably better than they do.

West Virginia is coming off two huge emotional games however I just don't see them losing or not covering here. I thought they'd lose to Texas but they won't lose here. Texas tech is only blitzing 8% this year so if they keep that up despite having the number 1 pass defense in the county currently...you cannot give geno smith that much time. Also it's obvious West Virginia is not one dimensional like so many broadcasters wanna claim.

It's trendy to go with tech as the upset pick this week but they'll lose by a touchdown or more.

heatbig3
    heatbig3's Avatar Become A Pro!

yes take tex tech.. or just stay away that place will be off the hook WVT wont know what just hit them lol
    no lock "Symbol" pauly? lol

Lansky
    Lansky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 188

Heeey

mrsolodolo21
    mrsolodolo21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7319

Quote Originally Posted by presley177 View Post
    People over estimate "trap" games..

my opinion it's hard to say any away game is a trap game when it's the team's first year in a new conference, a rowdy stadium like Texas tech and a former coach who knows the offense probably better than they do.

West Virginia is coming off two huge emotional games however I just don't see them losing or not covering here. I thought they'd lose to Texas but they won't lose here. Texas tech is only blitzing 8% this year so if they keep that up despite having the number 1 pass defense in the county currently...you cannot give geno smith that much time. Also it's obvious West Virginia is not one dimensional like so many broadcasters wanna claim.

It's trendy to go with tech as the upset pick this week but they'll lose by a touchdown or more.
    I agree with you on this pick. Against OU, the Tech defense sat back on their heels for most of the game. When they did blitz, it was obvious and usually picked up by the Sooners O-Line and backs. Tech couldn't stop Landry Jones on 3rd down (usually 6 or more yards to go). They converted seven of their first nine 3rd down plays, including two big touchdown passes. I think Geno will be able to carve them up, and Tech's methodical offense won't be able to keep up on the scoreboard, even though they are playing a pretty bad defense.

redrum
    Update your status
    redrum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

west va and the u over is the play

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

heard this same ol' shit vs texas last week

wvu just keeps stuffing my pockets with cash while other guys try and be "sharp"

in2thethickofit
    in2thethickofit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

wv all day long and into the next zip code

xcrazyaenoyx
    xcrazyaenoyx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

west virginia money against maryland? how that work lollllz tech defense will be ready for this weekend! i bet ya one of those people who betted houston -8.5 against jets last monday night who think its penetrating cakewalk lolz.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

it worked great for me i had the wvu TT vs maryland

they will crush texas tech, just like sooners just did.

mrsolodolo21
    mrsolodolo21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7319

Never bet against a red hot quarterback, so it's either WVU -4 or no play if you are looking at the spread.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by xcrazyaenoyx View Post
    you might be right! line went down on west virginia while everyone still pounding on it. so i might pound on tech! just don't fall for this trap like miami vs cincy - 21 wtf while everyone pound on miami ohio and cincy actually kill miami ohio last week and iowa -7 vs minnesota while everyone pound on minnesota freaken iowa cover and i can go on n on others game

who is this everyone? the line went down cause ppl are hitting ttech at anything more than 3, it goes back up every time it hits 3 cause ppl are hitting wvu at -3, obviously a line has been drawn at that number where certain folks like tech and the points and certain folks like wvu laying only a fg...tons of back and forth line movement for a gm you geniuses have declared to be one sided, take a look around and i see tons of tech support across the forums, so again i gotta ask why ar3e you oso convinced "everyone" is on wvu?

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    who is this everyone? the line went down cause ppl are hitting ttech at anything more than 3, it goes back up every time it hits 3 cause ppl are hitting wvu at -3, obviously a line has been drawn at that number where certain folks like tech and the points and certain folks like wvu laying only a fg...tons of back and forth line movement for a gm you geniuses have declared to be one sided, take a look around and i see tons of tech support across the forums, so again i gotta ask why ar3e you oso convinced "everyone" is on wvu?
    im sure the "books" havent figured out that the "sharps" genious theorys on reverse line movement, im sure they dont move lines artificially before game times to entice this type of ignorant action....

anyone else like to play saracastaball? (watch south park to understand) (http://www.southparkstudios.com/full...8-sarcastaball

Joe Dogs

The way West Virginia has been lighting it up,I thought I was seeing things when I saw the send out was W.V.-4.

I might be paranoid but something stinks here.Less than a touchdown fav at T.T,really?

This should be interesting.

BOL guys

Blissit02
    Blissit02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

As a Tech Alumi I say you're outta your mind. Techs offense cant keep up with Gino!..I hope you're right, but I'm pretty sure you're dead wrong!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

Pistol_Peter
    Pistol_Peter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 547

WVU is traveling to Texas 2 weeks in a row, coming off a huge win. Tech is also coming off a huge beat down by OU. I can see where Vegas sees this game as a huge let down for WVU. I'm also leaning more towards Tech.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Dogs View Post
    The way West Virginia has been lighting it up,I thought I was seeing things when I saw the send out was W.V.-4.

I might be paranoid but something stinks here.Less than a touchdown fav at T.T,really?

This should be interesting.

BOL guys
    couple things, tech early season success doesnt hurt (regardless of who it was against), wvu going back to tex 2 weeks in a row isnt easy, possible windy conditions in lubbock obviously wont benefit the passing gm, lots of folks have seen wvu give up a ton of points and lots of folks will take d over o (typically i am 1 of them, just not when the difference is way more glaring the other direction imo)..ppl think Lubbock is this super hard place to play (from what i understand is it much worse at night, and most that familiar with program surprised they scheduled a homecoming gm with wvu during the day)... i suppose lots of factors that go into a short line and ppl wanting to jump on the short line, for me ill take the Heisman front runner and that lethal machine of a offense vs a avg crappy big 12 defense at -3 all day every day, if it loses so be it, personally i rather lose on wvu than take tech and watch them get lit up....

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Quote Originally Posted by Smutbucket View Post
    im sure the "books" havent figured out that the "sharps" genious theorys on reverse line movement, im sure they dont move lines artificially before game times to entice this type of ignorant action....
    Wow - ignorant? Sharps don't pay attention to RLM -- they cause it!

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    heard this same ol' shit vs texas last week

wvu just keeps stuffing my pockets with cash while other guys try and be "sharp"
    LMAO -- WVU has only covered one of their last 4 games. So either you're lying, or you've been betting against WVU.

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

Quote Originally Posted by M.W. View Post
    Wow - ignorant? Sharps don't pay attention to RLM -- they cause it!
    you idiot, can you not understand sarcasm? I even put it in quotes for you and stated I was playing sarcastaball......

I agree, sharps dont pay attention to RLM, what I was saying is that Books not only control THE LINES, they also control THE PUBLIC % NUMBERS, so THEY MANIPULATE THEM (ARTIFICIALLY), in order to ENTICE ACTION, GET IT? This is just my crazy off the wall theory, I challenege anyone to prove me wrong, but they never will be able to, they just literally believe the public betting %s are honest numbers provided by BOOKIES, this is a ILLEGAL UNREGULATED MARKET in AMERICA, why the penetrate would the books not take advantage of being able to do this? because theyre nice like that? sorry but as long as their is NO ACCOUNTABILITY for these numbers, then they will always be ARTIFICIALLY MOVED for THEIR OWN PROFIT,

but you have tons of people on these forums who think theyre "sharp" by following "every aspect of the game, including public % and line movements, because YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT EVERYTHING, YOU CANT IGNORED THESE LITTLE DETAILS, ....made up details....

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    it worked great for me i had the wvu TT vs maryland

they will crush texas tech, just like sooners just did.
    The team total for that game was 42-43. Im assuming you took the under?

12 Last