dice
    dice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Florida State Lost! Unbelieveable!

I thought they were supposed to go undefeated with their cupcake schedule? I guess Oregon will play Bama for the NC now.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Gamecocks say hi

they'd destroy fsu if you think fsu was gonna compete for any title outside of acc champs

Sol Diablo
    Sol Diablo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2483

U just wake up from a long bender last night Dice?

dice
    dice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Diablo View Post
    U just wake up from a long bender last night Dice?

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

this game is an example of why to bet against the public.

BlacK_HazE
    #FEARtheSPEAR
    BlacK_HazE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Game was a f****** joke, but needless to say can't say I didn't expect it coming sooner or later. I already was scared when I first saw the line & thought we would struggle.. The majority of the blame has to fall on the offensive coordinators. Just compare our offensive play calls in that clemson game vs what we ran in the 2nd half against NC State. Coaches looked like they were trying to run the clock at the f****** start of the 3rd quarter.. At least I still got my #2 team, Oregon, still undefeated i guess..

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

Florida was going to beat them anyway.

BlacK_HazE
    #FEARtheSPEAR

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    Gamecocks say hi

they'd destroy fsu if you think fsu was gonna compete for any title outside of acc champs
    I'd love another chance to f*** lattimore up

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Not Bama vs Oregon in the NCG -1250

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BlacK_HazE View Post
    Game was a f****** joke, but needless to say can't say I didn't expect it coming sooner or later. I already was scared when I first saw the line & thought we would struggle.. The majority of the blame has to fall on the offensive coordinators. Just compare our offensive play calls in that clemson game vs what we ran in the 2nd half against NC State. Coaches looked like they were trying to run the clock at the f****** start of the 3rd quarter.. At least I still got my #2 team, Oregon, still undefeated i guess..
    How are you a fan of FSU and Oregon?

Let me guess you like the Yanks, Heat, and 49ers?

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

west virginia is gonna win the national championship...said it 3 weeks ago in a bunch of posts...GENO is the man!

BlacK_HazE
    #FEARtheSPEAR

Why cant I like FSU & Oregon? Im sure im not the only one on here who has 2 teams they like.. Ill admit I havent always been a fan. Really didnt start liking them until the Joey Harrington (one of my all time favorite players). Part of it could be because im only 21 but I dont see why I should have to be explaining this to a total stranger haha. And no my favorite teams are: braves, heat/hornets, lions

BlacK_HazE
    #FEARtheSPEAR

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenMAN View Post
    west virginia is gonna win the national championship...said it 3 weeks ago in a bunch of posts...GENO is the man!
    I just cant see someone with that bad of a defense not slipping up @ some point. G. Smith always has had an off game at some point in the season and if he does there f#####

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

Why did no one upload this game? Can't find it anywhere.

BlacK_HazE
    #FEARtheSPEAR

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie Mccracken View Post
    Why did no one upload this game? Can't find it anywhere.
    Itll be on ESPN classic some point this week..

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Quote Originally Posted by BlacK_HazE View Post
    Looked like EJ had a fuking concussion in the 2nd half. Not sure what he was doing. Taking two timeouts on one drive, and then taking a sack that knocked them out of FG range. They just never seemed to be in tune during the 2nd half.

Plus on the defensive side, they always rushed 4. They weren't getting much pressure, and NCST was hitting all the crossing and dump off routes. They should of fired up some blitzes on that last NCST drive to knock them out of rhythm.

They played too conservative, and that wasn't the way they played in all the games leading up the NCST game.

When FSU is ranked, they must all agree to fuk it up agasint NCST. Must be some type of agreement FSU and NCST have.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by dice View Post
    I thought they were supposed to go undefeated with their cupcake schedule? I guess Oregon will play Bama for the NC now.
    Florida State's over under for season wins was 10 so a 10-2 season was expected by the oddsmakers. No team is supposed to go undefeated.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

That was a fukkin disaster, blew up so many plays I had going, to include a college fantasy league.

It really is incredible how easily they shit away their Title hopes.

Oregon is on a ridiculous roll right now. However, they are playing in a tough conference this year - very easy they can get upset if they take someone to lightly.

Lookin more and more like it is Bama's to lose. Florida has to be the surprise of that conference.