JasonFromOhio
    JasonFromOhio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

I'm Back Baby! Lets make some cash tonight!!!

Tonight we have 2 great I mean sucky games on the plate. College football I have 50 Units 100$ a unit, simple and plain now watch and learn. This time of year I get scorching hot and baseball looking great to start the day.

I love Pitt not just cause they massacred VA tech but because they are the better team by far. I don't really need to explain this one. Pitt should be -4 here easily. I would go under here but this game should be back and fourth , 59 is a really high number but Pitt will put up 40 here and we can get 24 from the cuse.

1 UNIT PITT+2
    1 UNIT OVER 59.5

This second game is free money....I love Utah State here getting 7 from BYU. They both have played some tough teams and this one should be closely contested. That being said it should be a field goal game and the under.

1 UNIT UTAH STATE +7
    1 UNIT UNDER 46
    bol

YoGaddy
    Update your status
    YoGaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2203

Like the Utah state play just can't decide which way to go with the Pitt game or the O/U on that. kinda leaning under but idk. Good luck though man

JasonFromOhio
    JasonFromOhio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

After a break even day last night, although ended up a little with first half Utah I like some big games today!