CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Nc -5.5

First of all this line looks high to me. NC is 3-1 in lined games, VT is 1-4 in lined games. NC on grass is 3-0, VT on grass is 1-4.! NC is 3-0 in home games vs spread. On Offense VT avg. 374 yards, NC avg.477. On defense VT gives up 361, NC just 296.! And @ home NC is 3-0 vs the spread.! Both teams going in opp. directions.............................. ..................GL

skeetmasterc
    skeetmasterc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

Take this with a grain of salt, but I was just in subway and heard over the radio that VATech as alot of injuries. More than what is reported in the college matchup on sbr. They listed off the names, and it was atleast 5-6 players although I can't tell who what position or if they start...so again, take it with a grain of salt.

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by skeetmasterc View Post
    Take this with a grain of salt, but I was just in subway and heard over the radio that VATech as alot of injuries. More than what is reported in the college matchup on sbr. They listed off the names, and it was atleast 5-6 players although I can't tell who what position or if they start...so again, take it with a grain of salt.
    Thanks for the info. skeet.!

skeetmasterc
    skeetmasterc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

The line just moved to -6 on 5Dimes just now. fyi

CappinTerp

VT just is not the same team that went 11-3 the last 2 years.................congrats to those who tailed.