SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Alex Smart: Tulane +32.5

Alex Smart: Tulane +32.5

With this being a sandwich game for the Tigers before they resume SEC play, I expect coach Tommy Tubbervilles game plan will center around staying healthy.

Auburn enters into this non conference tilt against Tulane off a huge SEC win against long time rivals the Flordia Gators last week by a score of 27-17 and will be in a let down mode after that physically and emotionally grueling contest. Look for Auburn to get off to a slow start and not do as much damage as many expect. Final notes & Trends: Tigers have failed to cover 5 of their last 7 games after allowing less than 20 points in their last game .

Game Time: 10/21/2006 2:30:00 PM

Play: Tulane Green Wave

By: Alex Smart
    http://www.who2beton.com

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is a really good play, IMO. Auburn is a great team, but Tulane isn't bad either, and I expect them to at least get two scores in this one. Tulane has already played an SEC road game, and won it at Miss. St. While MSU is nowhere near as good as Aub, check the 32-7 lead that Tulane got in that game. Pretty impressive.
    Also, Tuberville knows that if he wins out (which I don't think he will), he's probably playing for the national championship, so he won't be concerned with running up the score.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

This could be one of those classic let down type games for Auburn. I feel the Green Wave is the right way to play this game as well.

bmac
    bmac's Avatar Become A Pro!

i will be taking the pts.... auburn is good but they will not shut out Tulane

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

agree with Razz's take here as well...