Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Survivial for one more week

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    I blame the head coach.......Cal kicker looked awful all game and he expects him to hit a 40+ fg there??? Much better chance converting on 4th and 1.......just awful
    that was a TERRIBLE call i was SHOCKED he did that. on the road your running the ball down their throats yiu have 1 yard to go and about 3 n half min. u pick the first u almost guarentee a win. thats why tedford will never be an elite coach.

branch0095
    branch0095's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Well they held on. I am from Columbus and I have said OSU is overrated from day one, but you have to give them some credit for facing this adversity and pulling it out. A terrible Cal kicker didnt hurt either. I laid the big juice on the ML and though it'll be the last time for a long while that I do that, I disagree with MoneyLineDawg. ANYTHING is worth it as long as you win. lol. I will say I was sick to my stomach for the entire second half though.

5teamparlay
    WINNING!!!
    5teamparlay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

​Whole big 10 is over rated...

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

Hey, just because you see half the top 25 teams lose games due to kickers doesn't necessarily mean you should go looking for one now, Tedford. That one little guy showed up for tryouts, afterall. Point him in the right direction and leave the game to him. You don't want the other coaches thinking you've gone soft.

First 123