Update your status
    jillmark's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5169

college football week two

One unit (5-3)(+1.75)
    Two unit (0-4)(-6.70)
    Three unit (3-1)(+5.40)

OVERALL SEASON (8-8)(+0.45)

I guess I should be happy with week one, after it all was a winning week. Here is what I got for week two.

Thursday Night

Cincinnati -4 vs Pittsburgh (two units)……………I have been a pitt fan my whole life and I have never seen the program in this bad of shape. They cannot even keep a head coach. Getting killed at home to a nobody team says a lot. Cincinnati may not be as good this year as past years,but they should be this pathetic Pitt team.

Not touching the Friday night game.

Saturday

C Michigan +21 (-120) (three units)………..bought half point to make it an even three td’s………….Mich St does not have much coming back from last year, while CMU does, plus this is a rivalry game. There is no doubt in my mind they can hang with them. Really like this play. Even with MSU in their good years they have been know not to show up sometimes.

Maryland +10 vs Temple (three units)…………….I think this line is based on how Temple played last year. Temple has virtually nobody coming back from last year. While MD has their QB and 15 other starters back. Temple won big while being outyarded, so maybe they are not as good as their win indicated last week and I know Maryland is not as bad as their pathetic 7-6 vs Bill & Mary. This should be a low scoring, who make the least mistakes type of game. And if I am right, those 10 points sure will come in handy.

Connecticut +4½ vs NC State (single)……………….I really think this is an evenly matched game with home field making the difference. I will take the strong home team, with a nice running game and defense getting more than a field goal. Should not be too many points scored in this one either and I expect an outright win. Won’t play the moneyline though, as greed kills.

Louisiana Tech -3½ vs Houston (double)…………..This line tells you about how many returning starters are back this year. Last year when Houston had the great offense, they barely beat La Tech. This is nowhere near the same team for Houston. La Tech favored at Houston tells you the winner of this game.

Wake Forest +10½ vs North Carolina (double)…………..Don’t get too excited over Carolin’s explosion last week vs Elon. Carolina in recent years has been all defense and very little offense. Wake has been one of those pain in the neck team to others when they are at home. I just see great value getting double digits with a team that has trouble scoring. Nice home dog here.

That is all for now. I will be back with more plays. Off work until the middle of September and possible longer if I have the back surgery they want me to.

Good Luck Everybody!! Check back.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

good picks. i like the logic. i think people see temple as still under the radar but i think that's done in general terms and you highlight the lowvreturning starters. one prognosticator has temple as lowest scoring in country i think

u gonna play UNDERS on some of these

collie
    collie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1278

I like your write up here thanks for your insight. Am Already on Lou Tech and thinking hard about Wake also. thankyou