Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

RIP 2dabank

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by govolz View Post
    Btw everyone jumpin all over me saying they aren't a great defense... They allowed 18 ppg last year which is over hat I estimated they would give up this game so read the hole statement before raising Cain thanks
    The injuries VTech sustained last year on defense were a major factor in their defensive production later, so just looking at the boxscores from last season is misleading. Numbers aside, they have a LOT of depth and talent on D and if they stay healthy, they will be a top tier defense this season.

Overall, I feel like this game is going to be decided by Logan Thomas using his legs a lot. The GTech DL & LBs are soft and inexperienced. With no big RBs for him to rely on, he's going to need to force GTech to stop him at the line to open up some space for his green WRs. If he's able to run effectively and his OL offers him decent protection, GTech is going to have a very hard time tonight.

JayHorne3
    1 Budlight Please
    JayHorne3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

VTech's defense will be among the best in the nation. However, offensively the have an entire new line and in search of playmakers. Georgia Tech will run the ball as always but I think it will be difficult against the Hokies defense. Additionally, the Yellow Jackets do not have 1 receiver with a catch to their NCAA resume. You may not think that is a big deal for a team that throws the ball 4-5 times per game. However, Georgia Tech has always had a big play receiver to target and make 1-2 big plays in the passing attack per game. Everything screams under here and that is where I will be.. Time will only tell

govolz
    govolz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Welp good luck on ur under...

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Is the over a lock?

govolz

Just remember defense is tough. Offense you could have a mediocre rb and a qb who is ok and they'll get yards... First game of the season defense will be rusty. It'll be 21-17 at half I think

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4146

I took VA tech -7 with the hopes of creating a no-risk, big reward situation, which I was able to pull off in yesterday's Kentucky Louisville game. Hoping VA will get a TD early and I can see what's available on the spread for an in-play pick. Going to try and middle and if I miss, I'll either lose $10 or $20

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Sight boys I looked it Over and I'm going with VT moneyline and the over 47. Gonna be a lot of points scored. Only way this doesn't hit if GT can't score a touchdown or two. VT is gonna come out slinging and VT defense isn't great so GT should put up some points. Any input...

stick to euro sports or wherever the fukk you live

that funny game where they run around with the oblong object that bounces funny and they try to throw it thru the goal post

cause you obviously don't have a fukkin clue

leave the football analysis to Americans

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4146

Bronx, he's an American, the avatar and name are misleading...that's why he changed the avatar. He's one of our guys.

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8433

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    Bronx, he's an American, the avatar and name are misleading...that's why he changed the avatar. He's one of our guys.
    do we have confirmation that his old avatar was a picture of him??

Br0nxer

i don't give a fukk whose guy he is

kids a dumbass twink
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jarvol

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    VT defense will be top 5 in country! That being said they don't have a premier O line or back this year. Like GT and the points both teams have excellent coaches this should be a close game. BTW been getting my azz kicked so far this year so fade away if you like.
    lollzzz... they are in the acc...they wouldnt be top 5 defense in the sec, much less the country... some of you guys are hysterical...

Br0nxer

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    lollzzz... they are in the acc...they wouldnt be top 5 defense in the sec, much less the country... some of you guys are hysterical...

i agree

but anyone who says there defense is bad like the OP doesn't have a fukin clue

foster and beamer have had 6 months to get ready for G Techs triple option

i fully expect them to be on top of there game tonight

govolz

It's aight element... Bronx hates on me everyday... Kinda like it to be honest. Feel like part of the gang ya know. But He knows not to get too outta line or I'll slap his lil bi tch frizzy around and make bronx cry... GL on the bet tonight element

Br0nxer

It's aight element... Bronx hates on me everyday... Kinda like it to be honest. Feel like part of the gang ya know. But He knows not to get too outta line or I'll slap his lil bi tch frizzy around and make bronx cry... GL on the bet tonight element

hates on you everyday?

i barely remembered you fukkin existed kid until i opened up this thread

dont flatter yourself

mynameismud

It's aight element... Bronx hates on me everyday... Kinda like it to be honest. Feel like part of the gang ya know. But He knows not to get too outta line or I'll slap his lil BI tch frizzy around and make bronx cry... GL on the bet tonight element

youre far from the cool kids guy.

govolz

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    i agree

but anyone who says there defense is bad like the OP doesn't have a fukin clue

foster and beamer have had 6 months to get ready for G Techs triple option

i fully expect them to be on top of there game tonight
    Come on Bronx... U know ur stretching the truth here to get attention... I said their defense isn't great.. Alabama Oregon ECT would hang 40 on em... Now no need to stretch the truth to make up stuff so u can go around hating on my pick... Ur a good capper man... U jut spend too much time jerking off on other peoples picks... Focus Bronx. I have faith in ya my nig

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Hoakies for me
    Points Awarded:

govolz gave itchypickle 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

govolz

Quote Originally Posted by mynameismud View Post
    youre far from the cool kids guy.
    Lol I was being funny. Trust me the last thing I care about is how popular I am on a internet forum... Maybe u do mud not me. I put my pics up for fun... Fade em pound em make fun of em lol I don't care I just have fun with gambling... But word to the wise man... Put some useful insight in instead of just hating... Make a pic and put it up... No need to hate on my pics when you don't have one of ur own

mynameismud

Come on Bronx... U know ur stretching the truth here to get attention... I said their defense isn't great.. Alabama Oregon ECT would hang 40 on em... Now no need to stretch the truth to make up stuff so u can go around hating on my pick... Ur a good capper man... U jut spend too much time jerking off on other peoples picks... Focus Bronx. I have faith in ya my nig

7teamer
    7teamer's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really don't like this game. Way too many question marks. Will GT's triple option be effective? Will VT's defense be as good as advertised? Will VT's inexperienced offense and Logan Thomas be able to put up points? GT had a great shot at winning that game last year. They were in control late in the third, until an idiotic personal foul on 3rd and 19 deep in VT territory. GT never recovered after that. I took GT last year and that game sickened me, so I might be a little bias.

balla05
    balla05's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

I'm on the over 45 for 100 pts if any one wants action on under 45, just post you want my bet. First to confirm is valid wager. I got my 100. Pros only incase I win I don't want 2 pts a day. I know my line is less than books, but that's the offer.

El_Paladín
    El_Paladín's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

By the end of the season Georgia Tech's O/U is always around 60+ even against decent D

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by NittanyLionsFan View Post
    RIP 2dabank

its called having a life, little bitch...you just cant make it thru a day w/o saying my name can you? like i said ill send you my picture so you can jerk off to it, surely that make you happier than simply saying my name....why you scared to answer phone? you gonna be in stl this week right? just let me know tough guy..wont happen cause we all know you a coward...

2daBank

under 24 -130 1st half.. gl everyone

Counterfeit Cash
    Bets the under 95% of the time...
    Counterfeit Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 277

Whoa whoa whoa, are you degenerates always this fukking grumpy? You want some warm milk?

govolz

Quote Originally Posted by mynameismud View Post
    Bronx *inserts penis* into MUDs mouth

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

lol 2dabank...this dudes been calling you out all day....he even started a thread saying 2dabank is dead....although everyone else is ignoring it.....maybe we can have the first official SBR sanctioned boxing match....take bets and everything

PS...Im tailing you on that pick....love it.....

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best thing to do is avoid the antagonist and they will quit, as they are only looking for a response, to get a cheap thrill.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Smutbucket View Post
    lol 2dabank...this dudes been calling you out all day....he even started a thread saying 2dabank is dead....although everyone else is ignoring it.....maybe we can have the first official SBR sanctioned boxing match....take bets and everything

PS...Im tailing you on that pick....love it.....
    dude a child raping coward..dont know me for shit, all i do is come here and try to contribute the little i know bout this thing we do and help cats make some money when i can, all he does is troll around hating on ppl like he knows something when the most you ever get out of him is some regurgitated bs he read in think tank (well that and he goes out of his way to suck of mr nash for some reason)..he think he tough and said he gonna be in stl this week, lets see if he calls (hasnt been answering my calls like a bitch) if that happens we wont be hearing from him any longer cause i will put him in the fukkin hospital.. i know he wont cause if you read his post history it full of contradictions and lies, typical coward hiding behind a keyboard..

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

2dabank is good peoples. He would smash his haters

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    Best thing to do is avoid the antagonist and they will quit, as they are only looking for a response, to get a cheap thrill.
    you are certainly correct and i should just ignore him like everyone else on this site does but something bout a dude that so pathetic he has to start a thread or say my name in a thread every day that makes me wanna smash his fukkin skull.....

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

I'm taking the over. In their last meeting Va Tech gave up 243 yards on the ground and the teams combined for 63 points. Georgia Tech had ran for over 300 in the previous 2 meetings. Georgia Tech was the 2nd best running team last year and they return their QB and top 2 running backs. Virginia Tech has a great defense but that triple option attack is still always hard to stop.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    I'm taking the over. In their last meeting Va Tech gave up 243 yards on the ground and the teams combined for 63 points. Georgia Tech had ran for over 300 in the previous 2 meetings. Georgia Tech was the 2nd best running team last year and they return their QB and top 2 running backs. Virginia Tech has a great defense but that triple option attack is still always hard to stop.

what up my brother? been a while since our ncaa hoops days!!! you right vt has had problems but this gm typically in middle of season, you dont think there something to having whole off season to prepare for the option? long as it starts slow im all good with a 2nd half barrage of points! hopefully we both can cash, maybe if i can get the slow start im looking for i join you on over 2nd half..

2daBank

also parlayed vt ml with chi sox tt ov 4.5..deduno is a str8 scrub so think they score 5 easy

First 12345 ... Last